Rockchip 7 inch Android Tablet - Apad iRobot (Moonse E7001)

lucentum

Apr 15, 2010
all those companies/brands are located in Schenzen, so it might well be that they are all assembling/selling the same device?

lucentum

Apr 15, 2010
Another device I am interested in is the Wits A81 (AKA Wirelession W1060):
it is WinCE now, with Android in beta stage, and reported to be substantially faster and to have a better /more responsive screen than Smartq V7 :
JTshop
Witstech
official forum (and Android beta)

Hopefully someone can compare this Sungworld/etc tablet with the A81
The A81 has a TI cortexA8 processor.

lucentum

Apr 15, 2010
Another device I am interested in is the Wits A81 (AKA Wirelession W1060):
it is WinCE now, with Android in beta stage, and reported to be substantially faster and to have a better /more responsive screen than Smartq V7 :
JTshop
Witstech
official forum (and Android beta)

Hopefully someone can compare this Sungworld/etc tablet with the A81
The A81 has a TI cortexA8 processor.

BTW, according to the shanzhaiben.com article, a 1Ghz CortexA8 unit will come out in H2

Apr 14, 2010
permaspook, that video they sent you looks pretty promising. seems to be very responsive. did you order from the same seller i did? it was 198.00 and now they bumped it up to 256.00. i just hope they send it out soon, and hopefully alot of apps and games from slideme marketplace work well on it.

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
permaspook, that video they sent you looks pretty promising. seems to be very responsive. did you order from the same seller i did? it was 198.00 and now they bumped it up to 256.00. i just hope they send it out soon, and hopefully alot of apps and games from slideme marketplace work well on it.

Yes i purchased from the same one. I left the auction in my watch list. I noticed the increase in price that way. Yes the fact that he has been keeping constant contact and supplying the info and pictures is promising. He probably placed an order of about 100 of the units and there backedup.

His last message to me was this morning probably late night for him. He said they promised him he would get them this week and the second he does he will send it via EMS. Theres still plenty of time at least for me to go thre Ebay Buyer Protection if necissary. Im gonna wait it out a bit thow and see what happens.

joschi

Apr 16, 2010
I was asking an ebay seller, if it is in stock yesterday and he told me that it shold be available end of april or beginning of mai

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
I was asking an ebay seller, if it is in stock yesterday and he told me that it shold be available end of april or beginning of mai

I was told the 3g gps version wouldnt be out till end of april beginning of may. I talked to another seller selling them on ebay and he has a couple as we speak.

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
The seller once again told me that he did not receive them. I dont understand how you can sell a product with out having the product? I kindly asked him for a refund lets see how that goes.

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
Ok heres an update. I asked for my money back this morning and he gave it back to me today with an apologetic message. I have found another one i can buy from.