How do you like this ROM?

• Love it, works well!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lowe_gule

Feb 19, 2013
Sometimes when I played game the device is Hung. Freeze and not responding. The same thing happened when I was browsing using Chrome While the device is in charge. I'm using the 1.4 ver. Is it due to bug on older ROM which mean I should upgrade to 1.7 ver or something else? Thx.

fuser

Developer
Nov 4, 2012
I can't even remember back that far. I'd update to v1.7, each major release had a lot of improvements and v1.7 is the final stable release.

mycupid123

Nov 17, 2013
Hi, i'm using v1.7 for my ainol hero 1, it's very stable but I had issue with the sound.. first of all it's OK, but after awhile the sound suddenly dissapear, usually reboot will solve the problem, but right now there's no sound at all... do u have solution for this?

fuser

Developer
Nov 4, 2012
Hi, i'm using v1.7 for my ainol hero 1, it's very stable but I had issue with the sound.. first of all it's OK, but after awhile the sound suddenly dissapear, usually reboot will solve the problem, but right now there's no sound at all... do u have solution for this?

I've never heard of this and it hasn't happened with my Hero. When the sound goes away, does it still work with headphones or Bluetooth? You might be able to at least narrow it down to a hardware issue if it does work with either.

lowe_gule

Feb 19, 2013
I'm having problem with 1.7 Update. I installed the ROM from CM 10.2 and I'm following the guide you gave. SO I flashed to stock rom and so on. Anti Hero 1.7 is installed succesfully, but unfortunately there's kinda wifi problem that never happened before in this tablet. The wifi is unstable, it show a blue bar, but sometime it's not connected to the net. My smartphone work fine, and the tablet doesn't have this problem in CM 10.2. What should I do?

Yes, it can connect to the net, but sometimes it's disconnected but still showing the blue wifi bar.

fuser

Developer
Nov 4, 2012
I'm having problem with 1.7 Update. I installed the ROM from CM 10.2 and I'm following the guide you gave. SO I flashed to stock rom and so on. Anti Hero 1.7 is installed succesfully, but unfortunately there's kinda wifi problem that never happened before in this tablet. The wifi is unstable, it show a blue bar, but sometime it's not connected to the net. My smartphone work fine, and the tablet doesn't have this problem in CM 10.2. What should I do?

Yes, it can connect to the net, but sometimes it's disconnected but still showing the blue wifi bar.

Honestly, I'd go back to CM10.2 and if it works then stick with it. My ROM is a modified stock ROM just incase people want a closer to stock experience. You can also try double flashing Anti-Hero if you do want a closer to stock experience. If you decide to go back to CM10.2 and it's still not working right it could be a bunch of different things, from router problems, to wifi channel interference, the wifi/Bluetooth chip failures.