[ROM] HaiPad M1001 Firmware update 12.02

finish

Dec 6, 2010
Everyone who has the Haipad m1001 like me this is finally here by the looks.

correct me if I am wrong any one here is the link

????--www.haipad.net and use chrome to view this link, it auto translates better.

Ta :)

bonfilio

Dec 27, 2010
Haipad finally updated their download links for the new update. I'm in the process of flashing it now (and uploading to multi-upload since the haipad.net mirror is beyond slow (and only in chinese)) so I'll keep posted.

*edit*
Ah that was scary.. forgot to update the .nai/NAND file and got a bunch of red text part way through.

Last edited:

bonfilio

Dec 27, 2010
Well I've flashed a couple times now.. flashing properly but when booting the M1001 it loads the 'I Love You' screen but then sits on the Molerat(?) wearing a Penguin mask logo indefinitely.

m1001rooted

Dec 22, 2010
Mine did the same when loading the new update, then i flashed the november 24 rom and not going back. I tried to install the clockwork recovery now i can not get my m1001 and desktop to sync up via cable so burn program wont even pick up my m1001 so looks like im stuck with the november 24 rom anyways. Heck update.zip doesnt even work to load froyo beta

sent from my haipad m1001

stackoverflow

Jan 10, 2011
I tried the December rom seems to be working for me. But here's the killer, cant setup gmail in accounts only exchange, therefore no market. Going back to November

Last edited:

xeta

Apr 5, 2011
I tried install firmware update 12.02 , but FWDN is stuck on
"Check CRC - Start".

Can you give me links to other firmware (such November) or anything else for back my HAIPAD to live.

i also have firmware "2010.09.29PM20" and "20101022_小字体——haipad" but FWDN crashes with
"CRC ERROR - Target CRC = 0x2E22FA10 / File CRC = 0xA51C7FE8" on 29 September
"CRC ERROR - Target CRC = 0xD496FC0D / File CRC = 0x217834BE" on 22 October

Last edited:

enreyes52

Oct 24, 2013
haipad finally updated their download links for the new update. I'm in the process of flashing it now (and uploading to multi-upload since the haipad.net mirror is beyond slow (and only in chinese)) so i'll keep posted.

*edit*
ah that was scary.. Forgot to update the .nai/nand file and got a bunch of red text part way through.

warning!!!!!!
My pc detected a malware in haipad.net. Was told about it!!