[ROM] Paranoid Android 2.18 for S7 10x by Angel

Xvon

Sep 16, 2012
Does it still not be able to play H.264 video format which H/W decoder required in some video player?

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
ohh...i just partitioned my sd card in to two...one with 6gb and the other with 2 gb for link2sd
then i installed this rom...so tried installing link2sd but it didnt worked...so just to clear all those cache (which i do regularly ) with my fav app. which is app cache cleaner...it showed me that i have 1.9 gb...wait i will post a pic too
and previously on tri_zet's rom...it only showed 160 mb

PIC : View attachment 8621

how to put the return + home + something else button on the bottom left corner of screen??? mine appears black without buttons in there... :S

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
how to put the return + home + something else button on the bottom left corner of screen??? mine appears black without buttons in there... :S

Even mine appeared without those buttons :D
But then i got it in settings
Goto settings > system > navigation bar > then Tick software buttons

Last edited:

co0led

Aug 20, 2011
Even mine appeared without those buttons :D
But then i got it in settings
Goto settings > system > navigation bar > then Tick software buttons
Thank you very much! :D
now i only need to fix the size issue and then this will be perfect for my daily use...! :D

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
La s7-105 tiene una SD interna de 8 gigas y queremos hacer allí la partición. Como lo hacia la rom joenillan.
The s7-105 has SD internal 8 GB sd and we want to do the partition there. As to the rom joenillan.

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
La s7-105 tiene una SD interna de 8 gigas y queremos hacer allí la partición. Como lo hacia la rom joenillan.
The s7-105 has SD internal 8 GB sd and we want to do the partition there. As to the rom joenillan.

I have s7-104
And i guess you should wait for the stable release of this rom

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
En el foro ruso hay una versión nueva de la rom Paranoid la 2.23. Me he dado cuenta que el fichero vold.fstab que llevan estas rom estan pensadas para modelos S7 sin SD int, he modificado el fichero y ahora me instala correctamente.

Russian Forum there is a new version of the rom Paranoid the 2.23. I've noticed that the file vold.fstab that these are rom designed for models without SD S7 int, I modified the file and now I installed correctly.

El fichero modificado
The modified file
DepositFiles

Version 2.23 del foro ruso:
Version 2.23 of the Russian Forum:
http://hbf.by/index.php?/topic/2003...nmod-10-jb/page__st__280__p__70528#entry70528

Version 2.23 modificada por mi
Version 2.23 modified by my

http://depositfiles.com/files/d6xwg85wz

Last edited:

fbcomp

Sep 18, 2012
Bueno trabajo mas sabes como solucionar el problema de limitacion de memoria de 160mb?

Good work but do you now how solve problem of memory limitation for 160mb?

En el foro ruso hay una versión nueva de la rom Paranoid la 2.23. Me he dado cuenta que el fichero vold.fstab que llevan estas rom estan pensadas para modelos S7 sin SD int, he modificado el fichero y ahora me instala correctamente.

Russian Forum there is a new version of the rom Paranoid the 2.23. I've noticed that the file vold.fstab that these are rom designed for models without SD S7 int, I modified the file and now I installed correctly.

El fichero modificado
The modified file
DepositFiles

Version 2.23 del foro ruso:
Version 2.23 of the Russian Forum:
???????? Huawei S7 CyanogenMOD 10 JB - Huawei Belarus Forum - ???????? 15

Version 2.23 modificada por mi
Version 2.23 modified by my

DepositFiles

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
En ello estoy, pero por ahora no he conseguido nada :(