[ROM] CM10 / Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for S7-10x (testing)

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Unifique las particiones de la sd int. instalando 2.1 luego 2.2.2 y déspues cm10, ahora funciona, me reconoce las 8 gigas, pero solo tengo 160 megas para instalar aplicaciones.

Unifica partições int de sd. instalação 2.1 então 2.2.2 e posterior cm10, funciona agora, me reconhecer o de 8 GB, mas só tenho 160 MB para instalar aplicativos.

Unify sd int partitions. installing 2.1 then 2.2.2 and later cm10, works now, recognize me the 8 GB, but I only have 160 MB to install applications.

bebinhu

Oct 22, 2012
conseguiram solução para o problema do cartão sd ??:confused: desculpe o ingles tive que recorrer ao google
able solution to the problem of the sd card?:confused: Excuse the English had to resort to google

rbkerkhoven

Dec 18, 2012
It will work on all s7 but with issues.
Camera not working (don't care)
my s7 doesn't have internal sd
Only have 175mb internal space
Got external sd card with should be mounted as main sdcard.

This rom amuses you have a internal sd card if you do and it doesn't work it's possible to fix it don't know how.
If you don't have internal sdcard every app will say your sdcard is missing eventho your external sdcard is inserted and mount as a secondary sdcard.

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
You need to change the ramdisk in boot.img and modify your vold.fstab too to make them work and need some mods on framework and other file to. You can find some ready made file on bielorusian forum.

rbkerkhoven

Dec 18, 2012
You need to change the ramdisk in boot.img and modify your vold.fstab too to make them work and need some mods on framework and other file to. You can find some ready made file on bielorusian forum.

Already got it just had to change vold.fstab.
I got me some 16GB of internal storage Boejah linke MNT Dewjah.

need to change mnt/asec mount point to
or else app2sd won't do anything just copy it to the system.

I'll check the bielorusian forum thnx for the heads up.

edit fixed it with link2SD
removed trebuchet launcher cuz it's ****ty default locker sucks to
used holo launcher hd en locker from other cm10rom on this forum since they where unlocked

Thnx for the ROM
I'm fully updated only thing that doesn't work is camera
ps i do not use this tablet as a phone so no sim inside,
I have a normal phone and have "hotspot" on that device, if i need wifi somewhere away from home.

Not sorry for my english to lazy to type errthang :-D

Last edited:

maliax

Oct 16, 2012
great work!!
thanks..

one problem... the phone is not working.
anyone else with the same problem?

volhaas

Dec 17, 2013
also from my side , fine image.
but i had the same error as maliax.

Remove SIM and set the PIN Question in the Security Configuration doesn´t help.

Some other suggestions?

Regards
Volker