[ROM] CM10 / Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for S7-10x (testing)

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
Instale 2.1 --> 2.2.2 --> joenilan --> CM10.
En la rom joenilan particioné la sd interna en 3 y 5, instalo CM10 primer arranque ok, instalo programas ok, apago y enciendo y me desaparece la partición de 3 quedando una de 160 megas y desaparecen los programas instalados y solo reconoce partición 5.
Con la anterior rom pasaba lo mismo
Saludos

Instale o 2.1--> 2.2.2--> joenilan--> CM10.
No joenilan de partição rom sd interno em 3 e 5, instale primeiro boot CM10 ok, instalar programas ok, desligue e ligue e desaparece a partição 3, sendo um de 160 megas e desaparecem os programas instalados e reconhece a única partição 5.
Rom anterior era as mesmas
saudações

Install 2.1 -> 2.2.2 -> joenilan -> CM10.
In the rom joenilan partition the sd hospitalizes in 3 and 5, I install CM10 the first take-off ok, install programs ok, extinguish and ignite and it eliminates the partition of 3 remaining one of 160 gentle ones and they eliminate the installed programs and only it recognizes 5 a partition.
With the previous rom it was spending same
Regards

Can you please explain clearly...??

Last edited:

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Perdon no se ingles, utilizo traductor

La rom joenilan en ajustes --> almacenamiento SD permite la opción de formatear la SD interna de 8 gigas en 3 gigas (ext4 creo) y 5 gigas (fat32), dando espacio extra para instalar programas.
Cuando instalas CM10 en el primer encendido reconoce esa partición, instalo app , apago tablet, arranco tablet y ha desaparecido la primera particion de 3 gigas aparece una de 130 megas mas las de 5 gigas.

Forgiveness does not is English, I use traductor
La rom joenilan--> storage SD settings allows the option of formatting the internal SD of 8 gigabytes 3 gigabytes in (ext4 I think) and 5 gigabytes (fat32), giving extra space to install programs.
When you install CM10 during the first firing recognizes that partition, I install app, I turn off tablet, I boot tablet and it disappeared the first 3 gigabytes partition is one of 130 megs more of 5 gigabytes.

Gildo

Sep 29, 2012
CM10 on s7 106
No Netflix, no Flash, no cameras and some noises... so... just testing but without Netflix i'm back to Froyo...

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
Gildo said:
CM10 on s7 106
No Netflix, no Flash, no cameras and some noises... so... just testing but without Netflix i'm back to Froyo...

Flash works on my cm10..just have to use right version.

magno23

Aug 22, 2011
Instale 2.1 --> 2.2.2 --> joenilan --> CM10.
En la rom joenilan particioné la sd interna en 3 y 5, instalo CM10 primer arranque ok, instalo programas ok, apago y enciendo y me desaparece la partición de 3 quedando una de 160 megas y desaparecen los programas instalados y solo reconoce partición 5.
Con la anterior rom pasaba lo mismo
Saludos

Instale o 2.1--> 2.2.2--> joenilan--> CM10.
No joenilan de partição rom sd interno em 3 e 5, instale primeiro boot CM10 ok, instalar programas ok, desligue e ligue e desaparece a partição 3, sendo um de 160 megas e desaparecem os programas instalados e reconhece a única partição 5.
Rom anterior era as mesmas
saudações

Install 2.1 -> 2.2.2 -> joenilan -> CM10.
In the rom joenilan partition the sd hospitalizes in 3 and 5, I install CM10 the first take-off ok, install programs ok, extinguish and ignite and it eliminates the partition of 3 remaining one of 160 gentle ones and they eliminate the installed programs and only it recognizes 5 a partition.
With the previous rom it was spending same
Regards

where do i download the 2.1 firmware?

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012

I already got it working with root browser. Thanks anyways :)

Perdon no se ingles, utilizo traductor

La rom joenilan en ajustes --> almacenamiento SD permite la opción de formatear la SD interna de 8 gigas en 3 gigas (ext4 creo) y 5 gigas (fat32), dando espacio extra para instalar programas.
Cuando instalas CM10 en el primer encendido reconoce esa partición, instalo app , apago tablet, arranco tablet y ha desaparecido la primera particion de 3 gigas aparece una de 130 megas mas las de 5 gigas.

Forgiveness does not is English, I use traductor
La rom joenilan--> storage SD settings allows the option of formatting the internal SD of 8 gigabytes 3 gigabytes in (ext4 I think) and 5 gigabytes (fat32), giving extra space to install programs.
When you install CM10 during the first firing recognizes that partition, I install app, I turn off tablet, I boot tablet and it disappeared the first 3 gigabytes partition is one of 130 megs more of 5 gigabytes.

Ohh now I understand..which tablet you are using..?
CM10 on my ideos S7 10x is not recognizing the SD card so maybe that would be the reason.

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
¿Esta rom soporta ext4?

Será que esta rom suporte ext4?

This rom supports ext4?

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
A mi si que me reconoce la sd externa

To my if that recognizes me the external sd

can you see your images (which are on your SD card) in gallery..?

and its better to have FAT32 Format partition, because it is supported by every rom

MaPT0_T

Aug 2, 2011
Externel SD named by default in JellyBean is SDcard1, while on the other android versions like ICS it's named SDcard2. There comes the problem from, according to me. I don't like the launcher and the look of JellyBean, S7 looks more like a big F* phone than a tablet. If there is a way to make status bar smaller(like on ICS) please post it. Thanks Jota and the other developers !

ethicalricado

Jan 4, 2012
Externel SD named by default in JellyBean is SDcard1, while on the other android versions like ICS it's named SDcard2. There comes the problem from, according to me. I don't like the launcher and the look of JellyBean, S7 looks more like a big F* phone than a tablet. If there is a way to make status bar smaller(like on ICS) please post it. Thanks Jota and the other developers !

i came to the same conclusion about the SD card
but i am not a Dev so i cant do anything about it ^_^
i will just wait for the real dev's to figure it..and the last part...i kinda dont agree with you on that
to be honest...i have started loving my S7 as..i cant go for any expensive tablets now...i can kinda get the feel of it in this tab
all thanks to those guys :D

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
He probado 4 versiones diferentes de cm10, dos de ellas no reconocen ext4 de la primera partición de la sd interna.
Las otras dos, una la de aquí y la otra del foro ruso me la reconocen en el primer encendido, pero al apagar y encender, ya no reconocen esa partición en formato ext4

Eu tentei 4 versões diferentes do cm10, dois dos quais não reconhecem a primeira partição do ext4 de sd interno_Os outros dois, um aqui e outro do fórum russo reconhecem-me durante o primeiro disparo, mas para transformá-lo e, não já reconhecem essa partição ext4 de formato

I've tried 4 different versions of cm10, two of which do not recognize the first partition of the internal sd ext4.
The other two, one from here and one of the Russian Forum recognize me it during the first firing, but to turn off and on, do not already recognize that partition format ext4