Rooted Nook Color - Gaming Question

toniann

Feb 11, 2011
I rooted my nook color successfully using auto nooter and everything is running great. I downloaded a game from the market that requires internet access and it runs but everytime I exit out of the game it resets itself. There is no save option. Any suggestions in what the issue could be? It runs with no problems on my mytouch.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
What game? Are you using button savior?

sent from my rooted nook color

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
I agree with Steve, see your softkey or button savior back or menu key. Are you pressing the "n" or some other home button to exit the game. Perhaps you are skipping the save section or menu by exiting out.

note: Unfortunately not all games (and apps) are fully functional on the Nookcolor, which could also be the case here.

toniann

Feb 11, 2011
The game is bakery story. I do use softkeys but not in the game. It has it's own menu. I don't know what button savior is though. I am sure that there is no save option. On my mytouch it is saved automatically no matter if I fully exit out of the game or not. On my nook if i press the n button it let's me continue when I open the game again. If I exit out it always starts over.

I figured out what button savior is.

Last edited: