Rooted what next?

laroyal101

Feb 26, 2011
Hi

I'm new to rooting phones/tablets etc but did my Orange San Fran/ZTE Blad phone to remove all the Orange branding.

Last night I sat with my Huawei S7 and rooted with z4Root, also put Launcherpro on but have a few questions:

- Installed NinjaMorph so I can change the lockscreen image. Can anyone advise on how to do this?
- I can't seem to get widgets to work with Launcherpro? So no battery watch or weather widgets etc.
- When I set and crop my own Gallery Background image it selects a tiny proportion of the image do I need to have the correctly sized image? It works fine without Launcherpro. If so what's the resolution?!
- I've installed Marketenabler but not sure what to do with it?! (read to install on a few forums)
- How do I get rid of pre-installed app i.e Twidroyd and Weather
- Where do I find new ROM's to install/flash?! I've read about Singapore?! Where do I get froyo 2.2 so I can have Flash working?

I've looked about many forums and still learning so sorry if they are answered elsewhere but I probably don't understand the lingo! :cool:

mecha2012

Feb 7, 2011
Hi

I'm new to rooting phones/tablets etc but did my Orange San Fran/ZTE Blad phone to remove all the Orange branding.

Last night I sat with my Huawei S7 and rooted with z4Root, also put Launcherpro on but have a few questions:

- Installed NinjaMorph so I can change the lockscreen image. Can anyone advise on how to do this?
- I can't seem to get widgets to work with Launcherpro? So no battery watch or weather widgets etc.
- When I set and crop my own Gallery Background image it selects a tiny proportion of the image do I need to have the correctly sized image? It works fine without Launcherpro. If so what's the resolution?!
- I've installed Marketenabler but not sure what to do with it?! (read to install on a few forums)
- How do I get rid of pre-installed app i.e Twidroyd and Weather
- Where do I find new ROM's to install/flash?! I've read about Singapore?! Where do I get froyo 2.2 so I can have Flash working?

I've looked about many forums and still learning so sorry if they are answered elsewhere but I probably don't understand the lingo! :cool:

Since all the Huawei S7 doesn't have a working recovery and no update.zip to play around with yet it. Should be easy to find the thread for your particular questions.

smartin

Jan 31, 2011
Welcome to the S7!
I can't personally answer many of your questions, but I do know there's no Froyo / Android 2.2 ROM yet.
I've seen links to the Singapore ROM and info about deleting Twidroyd and Weather, but I can't point you there from memory. You can find it as easily as I can find it again.
I haven't seen NinjaMorph or Launcherpro discussions, but if Xaueious says it's out there, it's out there.
I'll bet if you do your homework (read & research the threads), work out a few of the more common issues, and post specific questions in an appropriate existing thread, you'll find more help from the guys who know what they're doing.
Steve