RootExplorer doesnt run

Amigo1985

Mar 23, 2011
hi,

I have followed the instructions on iBeau dot net » Easy Root & txPower fix on Zenithink ZT-180 to root the epad, however even though Universal Androot runs fine and says its rooted, and super user is installed, when i run rootexplorer it doesnt run.

I dont seem to be getting popups to grant superuser access to rootexplorer,

any ideas?

thanks
K

What worked for me was rooting with Universal Androot (says already rooted, but root again anyway), then loading Titanium Backup, click on "problems" and install updated superuser, then load root explorer and voila!

crash_129

Apr 7, 2011
It took me a few days and lot of testing to figure out what the problem was that I was having. I had the same issue, where rootexplorer was not getting was not getting su permission. I finally reflashed my ZT-180 tablet to 312 firmware and started over. I left the SuperUser on that came with it, just let it update the su itself. Used universalandroot to root the tablet, and then installed BusyBox. I used Titanium Backup to test with. Before installing busy box, it would not show that the tablet was rooted in Titanium, but showed fine after installing BusyBox. Then run RootExplorer, it still did not ask for permission from su, but worked fine.