S22 (hw-702t)

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
I dont know that specific model but it looks pretty exxagerated.
Capacitive touchscreens are usualy a lot more expensive and Android 2.2 is just under develepment.
2MP camera is probably more like 0.3

boxtraenco

Dec 14, 2010
http://www.**********.com/product40064.html

I just got this so ordered. Is the same. Total fee for this
S22 7 "Google Android 2.2 HDMI with Multi-Touch Screen Remote Control Silver MID EUR 102.95 1 EUR 102.95

Promotion Code Offers: 6% Off Commodity price: Euro 96.77

Total cost

Commodity price: 96.77 Insurance +: 2.66 + Fast Freight: 11.69

The Amount payable: Euro 111.13

Is Fake !!! Is Restive and Fake android 2.2 This is Android 2.1. Do not . I send it back !!!

Deliveries: Expedited Shipping

Last edited:

supertommy

Jan 8, 2011
I dont know that specific model but it looks pretty exxagerated.
Capacitive touchscreens are usualy a lot more expensive and Android 2.2 is just under develepment.
2MP camera is probably more like 0.3

i m totally new to android/tablet world... can you suggest me how to identify exactly this model?

it's like the haipad 701-r/xga-g but have 4gb or rom...
i m intrested because i wanna try android 2.2.... but i dont wanna brick the device
if i make a full flash backup i should be safe? but how to do it? :p

thanks!

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
first you should try to get a firmware image of exactly that device (best to ask your retailer)
and make shure you know how to re-flash the firmware (should anything go realy wrong)
then you can try to insert recovery images and make a backup.
since i do not know anyone with that tablet you have i cant promise that you can always recover ;)

To identify your tablet further i suggest you make some pictures, best very detailed
and post them here and maybe also on slatedroid. It could very well be that there are already threads about exactly that same device.

supertommy

Jan 8, 2011
today finally arrived, i have now in my hand, it's a 7 inch ipad style tab, it have no on-off button, it has mini usb , usb, mini hdmi, audio output. It has a button to toggle standby and power on/off (keeping pushed) and 3 button to navigate menu, it has also a remote control, gravity sensor, 2 point touch, using sys info software i see it has an internal nand of 2,9 gb free, and 140 mb of ram? (shouldnt be 256??) on the paper manual it talk about this unit as mid701 and talk also about fwdn soft upgrade...

Main problem is touch screen totally fucked i mean sensitivity is strange not calibrated... (already tried to calibrate but doesnt change)

in info tabs there are all faked infos:

model number : Android for S22
firmware version : 2.2
kernel version : 2.6.32.9 #344
build number : ver 2.2.0128.20101213-162053

but is 100% android 2.1 (also written in the manual)

now i have some question:

how can i backup my rom ?
what kind of rom can i try to flash? and how?
haipad 701-r ?

when i plug into pc using usb, it say "android eclaire" device found, and ask for driver...

plz help wanna upgrade to a more stabile and working rom!

(i also tried to root with no success)

edit: Tablet PC aPad ePad Android 2.2 WiFi 4GB 7
i found it on ebay, there are some photos to help you identify it!

Last edited:

saschab

Dec 3, 2010
hello,
I have also bought the S22 / HW-701T whatever. The touchscreen is very sensitive. What bothers me more is that it very often go out of the browser, market or other applications and shows the Home Screen.
Is that with you too?
if you try to flash the M701-R firmware tell me a note if it worked.
Thanks

Sascha

supertommy

Jan 8, 2011
my problem is that touch screen dont work correctly, i have to try many times before it accept my finger touch...i dont wanna try flashing it before i know exactly... i m new to android world... i know for sure that there is an hardware differences betwhen this and the 701-r because our pad have no power on/off slider, but only a reset button...

and i dont know if i have a 4 gb or 2 gb nand and dont know how to verify that (there are 2 firmware version 1 for 2 gb 1 for 4 gb) i dont wanna brick it...

how is your touch screen ?

the only application that crashed was "angry bird" never happened with other apps or games

boxtraenco

Dec 14, 2010
This is the answar from the Seller:

I am sorry, it is a mistake by our network collegue.
We have confirmed it and the result is : it is a resistive with multi-touch screen.
We have corrected the headline and the review.
We are sorry for the mistake and the inconvenience to you and all the buyers.

fancyui

Jun 15, 2010
Definitely fake Android 2.2, please remember, now no Telechips 8902 based tablets runs android 2.2 OS.
This tablet is a clone of Haina M701R.
Should be: android 2.1 OS (but will show android 2.2 in the tablet), resistive touch screen, 0.3M camera.

saschab

Dec 3, 2010
we know that is is a fake 2.2. We know that it has resistive touch. What we dont know is wich firmware can be used.
I opened my Pad an i was surprised about the quality inside. It has a Metal frame under the touchscreen, really 2 speakers...
@ supertommy the small hole near the power plug is a reset switch.

Meanwhile I tried thousands of button combinations to get into FWDN Mode, fwdn detects the pad and it shows boot screen but when i release the powerbutton it turns off. When i hold the powerbutton it turns off too and fwdn looses connection.
Yesterday I pushed all 3 buttons on top and hold them down while holding the powerbutton. When the splash screen comes up I released the 3 top-buttons ant NAND was detected by FWDN and i could start the update. Then i got a failure message from FWDN (because of the wrong firmware)
Now i cant get into FWDN Mode again.

sorry for my english, i hope you understand... ;)

saschab

Dec 3, 2010
i also asked a question to ever****ng, look the answer an have fun.....

Reviews for: (S22 7 inch Google Android 2.2 HDMI 3D Game with Remote Control MID)

Sascha 2011-01-15 01:27:21:
Hello, where can I download Firmwareupdates for it?
Reply: 2011-01-15 13:51:15:
Hi Sascha, You can download it from the internet.