The Beta Version of Capacitive Screen Apad Android Tablet

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
Currently, I'm afraid there is no 8" Android 2.2 tablet with capacitive screen available.
There is a defect haven't figured out yet, i.e. how to run capacitive screen effectively outside in cold weather.

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
I'm a big fan of Google's Android OS, and recently i heard that many people were seeking for the apad android 2.2 M8003. So now i'd like to share something with those apad hunters.
I usually importer electronics products from one wholesale china electronics online store called: ecargoonline.com. Earlier this year,the owner of the site told me that apad will be the hottest product all around the world,and he try to convince me to import some 7inch apad with android 1.6 OS, but i didn't, because i knew that the android 1.6 can not satisfy for many users, and i told he him if there comming out the better Operating System, i would purchase my order! Last month, he emailed me and said that a new apad run for Android 2.2 OS with 8inch screen were hot saling in the market, and the 10inch apad android 2.2 will also comming out soon.
Personally, i would prefer the 10" Tablet PC,but finally i import the apad android M8003 for 20 pieces,and 10 pieces for 10.2",because when i check the pics, i found the M8003 it's just like the original ipad(maybe lots of my customers will prefer this 8 inch apad android 2.2 more over,it's cheaper than the 10.2". and the Google Android 2.2 OS is faster than 2.1 and have more features.
Here are product links for your reference:
8inch apad android 2.2 M8003
10.2 inch apad android 2.2

do u have any 2.2 with built in SIM card support; HSPA of course? Thks!

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
I think What you mean is integrated 3G network. With this function, you can access to the Internet without limits of time and space.
You'd better choose the right tablet with 3G network meeting your local carrier services.

Evilive

Jul 26, 2010
This post is to Nowsupplier!! Please contact me immediately in regards to my order. I sent you a PM and an email and need to hear from you ASAP!!

teegunn

Nov 28, 2010
Nowsupplier: I am about to order TWO of these tablets from you: ereader books android tablet 2.2 RK2818 8" touch screen wireless wifi. My questions are these:

1) Does this run true android 2.2 froyo and if so does it run true flash 10.1? I am getting these for my 10 year old daughters who play many flash based games (like Webkinz). I would be sorely dissapointed if these units did not run true android 2.2 or full 10.1 flash

2) Is this able to access the Market, and if so, through what application?

3) Are games like Angry Birds able to be installed and played on this tablet?

4) What is the approximate shipping time to Western United states (Montana)? I obviously am buying these as a christmas gift for my girls.

If you could please answer these questions I would appreciate it. I will wait for your answers before placing my order.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Nowsupplier: I am about to order TWO of these tablets from you: ereader books android tablet 2.2 RK2818 8" touch screen wireless wifi. My questions are these:

1) Does this run true android 2.2 froyo and if so does it run true flash 10.1? I am getting these for my 10 year old daughters who play many flash based games (like Webkinz). I would be sorely dissapointed if these units did not run true android 2.2 or full 10.1 flash

2) Is this able to access the Market, and if so, through what application?

3) Are games like Angry Birds able to be installed and played on this tablet?

4) What is the approximate shipping time to Western United states (Montana)? I obviously am buying these as a christmas gift for my girls.

If you could please answer these questions I would appreciate it. I will wait for your answers before placing my order.

It may be better to send this to him directly as a PM for a faster answer. But these are useful questions.

teegunn

Nov 28, 2010
Good idea, Gurgle. I'll do that. And yes, those questions are VERY pertinent to any android tablet I end up buying. For the price, so far the RK 2818 has the best specs. Only thing it is missing that I would like is the capacitive lcd. But hardly any units have capacitive anyway. If it can run 2.2 and true flash along with popular games like Angry Birds (my kids won't leave my Droid X alone!) I'll be happy I think.

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
Lie!
I had used this Tablet PC in Shenzhen Tablet PC market,The supplier told me that is capacitive screen,but I feel it just like the resistive touch.It's not smooth like the capacitive touch.
Here I'm from the customer point of view reply this thread.

SenK9

Oct 31, 2010
I have used one of these X220 units before, as well as the Apad M8003 / IMX515. They are both definitely resistive screens. Having said that, the M8003 resistive screen is a little bit more responsive than the 10" X220 screen, and the IMX515 is a faster processor. But the sad truth is, neither of them are even close to the responsiveness or speed of a good multi touch capacitive screen, like the iPad.

Evilive

Jul 26, 2010
For anyone thinking of ordering this tablet because of the claim that it has a capacitive screen...DON'T. It does not have a capacitive screen. It is not a beta version, or even an extremely great resistive screen for that matter. It is the same one that is sold by every other vendor out there.

adild99

Dec 22, 2010
If any of you are interested in an 8" tablet with similar specs have a look at herotab mid816, I personally do not have this one but am quite keen on it as it looked pretty good in the demo. There is a similar tab from pandawill called TMD T8 if I am not mistaken which is white in color

min10-2008

Dec 21, 2010
Seems like no-one can get a straight answer, thanks cmhdiamond you are much more tech savvy thank I. Why can't ppls just cut to the chase. Cheers Min.