Samsung Media Hub Question

Dec 8, 2010
Has anyone used this? I've only rented movies but now want to download a lot of my favourite TV programs, which you must purchase.

I do NOT want these shows stored on my Gal-Tab but want them stored at the website (Cloud?). I've visited the official website and can't find a definitive answer.

So, does anyone know where the shows you download are stored? I don't want to clog up my tablet with shows.

Thanks in advance!

specmac

Oct 19, 2010
Yes, you download them to watch them just like rentals. When your done delete them to free up the space. If you decide later you want to watch them again, you just download them again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab.

Dec 8, 2010
Thanks, specman! I had tried contacting Samsung through Customer Service but never got an answer. Their website is usually very informative but in this one area of information, they're lacking. When you mentioned, "just download them again," I won't have to PAY for them again, will I?

And, do you know if I could store them on a SD card? One came with my Gal-Tab and I wouldn't mind filling it up with my favourite episodes. Thanks for your reply to my query.

specmac

Oct 19, 2010
No, once you have payed for them, they remain in the "my media" folder and you can download and view them as many times as you like. Unlike rentals which disappear after the rental expires.

fishy

Aug 2, 2010
Can someone give me an idea on the movies? Lots of titles, lots of new movies?
What is cost of rental? Did some googling but cant find anything except Universal Studios is partner.

Thanks,

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
How do I delete them?

Try a long press on the item to be deleted. Either a trashcan will appear that you can drag and drop it into or a list of options including delete will appear.