Sanei N10 tablet won't recognise dongle with SIM

Oct 12, 2012
Hi!
I've just bought a Sanei N10 tablet which will connect to the Internet using Wi-fi, but I can't figure out how to connect using G3. It is G3 enabled but needs a dongle . I have a HSDPA 7.2 USB dongle, but when I plug it in it does not show on the mobile networks menu! I've tried various SIM cards which are supposed to work on tablet dongles but they all require a mobile phone or a Windows operating system. What am I doing wrong? I also have a PC which recognises the tablet. I don't have an account with a mobile phone network operator as I use a BT htc wi-fi and was intending to get a pay as you go data account with a mobile phone operator but they all seem to require a mobile phone account as well. Is there a way out of this?
Michael Lewis

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Michael, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you solve that G3 dongle problem. Good luck and enjoy the forum!