Screen Possessed on 7015?

blondiee

Jan 27, 2011
So my Kyros finally arrives yesterday and I'm beyond excited to start playing. This is my 1st Android and I've been reading & learning for weeks now. I don't think this is normal and I'm not even sure how to describe it, but the screen is beyond even calling it sensitive. It starts jumping around and selecting things when I'm not even touching it. The home screen seems to be kinda wavy, like rippling water, but not all the time. That's becoming my tip, however, that something is just not right with this display right out of the box. I'm not all that used to the touch screen to begin with, but it also seems hard to get it to scroll properly.

I've tried rotating it, laying it flat, propping it up, holding it up in the air...doesn't matter. I've calibrated it several times. I tried to do the Coby update, only to discover that I'm already updated. It's had some time when it's been better and I've managed to get as far as rooting it but it's been very difficult with it jumping all over the place.

Do I simply have a dud or is there something I don't know about that would make me like this thing? Having purchased (and returned) two defective e-readers for my mom for Xmas, I'm starting to think I'm just portable device "jinxed."

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
Well I would have said to reset it by pressing the button at the back bottom. If the problem Continues I would just take it back.MAke sure if you do take it back you reinstall the tablet back to stock.. Unroot it , put it back to factory settings.