Screen Sensitivity

Joey1320

Nov 26, 2010
Is there any possible way to decrease the screen sensitivity on my 7015?
Just a mere touch on anything and it automatically clicks on it... I hate it!!!

Also, when searching cheaptickets.com and trying to type the city info, instead of hitting "next" I hit the back button to try to continue adding the info. When i do this, it kicks me completely out of the page. I don't want to hit "next" since I can't remember what the field box is for, at least not all of them. Are you guys experiencing the same problem?

Tnx
Joey

ChuchCh9

Jan 4, 2011
Is there any possible way to decrease the screen sensitivity on my 7015?
Just a mere touch on anything and it automatically clicks on it... I hate it!!!

Also, when searching cheaptickets.com and trying to type the city info, instead of hitting "next" I hit the back button to try to continue adding the info. When i do this, it kicks me completely out of the page. I don't want to hit "next" since I can't remember what the field box is for, at least not all of them. Are you guys experiencing the same problem?

Tnx
Joey

Hi. I had similar problem but found that when I use the stylus its more pinpointer and accurate.

Joey1320

Nov 26, 2010
I tried the stylus and yes, it's better but still way too sensitive for me. I emailed Coby tech support, hopefully they can help.
Also, I downloaded and installed the firmware update but the screen is still sketchy.

blue

Dec 23, 2010
I found the tablet quite sensitive and frustratingly difficult to scroll a list without selecting something by mistake.
I hit the back button to continue adding info for the reason you do but have not experienced your issue.