sd card wont mount on 2.2 latest model

crazyghost

Feb 3, 2011
Hi my 16gb card wont mount even whn it works fine on my pc, any ideas my 4gb card works fine on it thanks

crazyghost

Feb 3, 2011
Also tried formatting with diff comps but still runs fine on everything bar my zenithink 180 2.2 also cant seem to install swiss knife, anyhelp wouldbe appreciatd thanks

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Spudman63

Feb 1, 2011
Having the same problem with my 16gb card, 8gb works fine ???????? 2.2 model is supposed to support up to 32gb card

crazyghost

Feb 3, 2011
Do you know if you can just use a flash drive hdd not ext power to download to?

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

gustav2011

Mar 1, 2011
Hi guys,
My memory stick works fine but I can't igure out how or why I can use the OTG slot just below my power input plug. It has a socket just like my digital camera. But I can;t find any cables tha have this type of plug at both ends they always seem to have a USB plug on one end. Any comments please

doug

Mar 7, 2011
Just got new Tablet, primarily as an e-book reader. Needed removable memory for convenience.
Found that a 16Gb SDHC wouldn't Mount until I created a new folder named " .android_secure ".Anything on card is Read only so far. Probably need ' SuperUser 'working before i can do much else. Can't even get apps to install on SD though they are suppose to.If any way to do it without Rooting I don't know.

MGraves206

Feb 21, 2011
Gastav...the mini usb is to plug into a computer and use the ZT to access the SD slot/card.

Sent from my ZT-180(2) using Android Tablet Forum App

turando

Nov 27, 2010
I had a problem with sd cards and I flashed to the newest firmware (0304) and it works all fine now.