See An Android Based Tablet We Don't Have Listed? Let Us Know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wand

Oct 29, 2011
Am looking for info on the new Samsung Galaxy Players 4 and 5. Can you use Skype apps to communicate while connected to wi-fi? I am looking for a phone solution that uses android but doesn't require paying the big bucks to the Cell Phone companies. Public Wi-Fi and Google Voice shoud handle my mobile phone needs just fine without the data limits imposed by the cell phone companies. It's bad enough that I have to pay so much just to get a reasonably fast internet connection.

What about Ooma's mobile app? Any luck with that yet?

onsenmark

Dec 27, 2011
I'm not sure if the Ployer MOMO9C is listed anywhere; it's the tab I'm most likely to get, but I don't know where to find info on it...

forfun

May 28, 2012
I'm on a PMID701i Polaroid . I searched forum but found no reference. Will your ATF.net app work on my

tablet?

abe.118

Jul 2, 2012
A word of advice.
Buy cheap China made branded tablet and prepared to trash when it has problem .
After sales services is virtually none.
I have one. Even the manufacturer site do not reply.
Email messages were sent both in English and Mandarin.
So,get international brand and don't waste your money even it is dirt cheap in USDollar.

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
The Idolian TouchTab 10 is the same as the Zenithink C91 other than the placement of the camera. I have both of these and the CEO of the US branch of Idolian verified this.

Rob

Natey2

May 25, 2012
If you know of an Android based tablet/PMP that we don't have covered, please post about it in this thread so we can add the proper discussion area.

Thanks!

iDeaUSA - sold at Fry's Electronics.
I wonder how many users there are.

Adel

Jul 3, 2012
If you know of an Android based tablet/PMP that we don't have covered, please post about it in this thread so we can add the proper discussion area.

Thanks!

Hi there,,,

I have lately got an Android device "Mobile Phone" brand (HWAWEI U8350) running Android version 2.2.2
It's very new brand and not in the market yet as I got it from my phone Carrier before it goes to the market toward the end of July 2012 . It's an excellent device but the problem is that I can't find any forum that cover this type of phones . I have no problem with it except it has only (English language) and I would like to add another language such as Arabic,Persian, and Hebrew because those languages use the same fonts and text and to input those I guess it will be much different than adding languages that use the Latin fonts .
The question is, is there someone that has similar device or familiar in how to add extra languages to them .

Thanks

alextakt

Jul 8, 2012
A word of advice.
Buy cheap China made branded tablet and prepared to trash when it has problem .
After sales services is virtually none.
I have one. Even the manufacturer site do not reply.
Email messages were sent both in English and Mandarin.
So,get international brand and don't waste your money even it is dirt cheap in USDollar.
Is there such thing as an international (reliable) brands list somewhere? Could you share a link?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
AFAIK there isn't a list like that. I'd suggest you check out the Vendor Services Discussion section of the forum for people's opinions on the vendors they've dealt with. Just click that link to go there.

bocabean

Dec 10, 2012
I am a new forum member, as well as a new tablet owner. I will need to take some time and explore the site, however one thing that I have noticed when I scroll to the very bottom of the screen, where there are other Android related forums listed, is that I do not see a forum for my new tablet: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 As a new owner, should I be concerned about this or is there in fact a dedicated forum for this device.

Thanks,

'Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.