See An Android Based Tablet We Don't Have Listed? Let Us Know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechNinja

Jul 31, 2010
Was wondering if anyone on this forum has made a catalog of the available and upcoming tablets, or reliable places for purchase?

If not, I suppose I can take the liberty of doing so.

locteau

Aug 2, 2010
CPU
Type
VIA VT8505 ARM926 400-450MHz
OPERATING SYSTEM
Operating System
Google Android 1.7
LCD
Size
7" TFT LCD
Resolution
800x480
Touch Screen
Full Size,High Sensitive Touch Operation
SYSTEM MEMORY
Spec
256MB Memory
STORAGE DEVICE
Type
Nand Flash
Capacity
2GB
Camera
Pixel
1.3Mega
AUDIO
Output
Device
Built-in Stereo speakers
Input Device
Built-in Microphone
COMMUNICATION
LAN
External Fast 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Adapter
WLAN
Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN Card
SUPPLEMENTAL DRIVE
Card Reader
TF/MMC Card slot X 1
I/O PORT
USB
USB2.0 X 2
Audio Port
Headphone X 1
AC ADAPTOR
AC Power Adaptor
100V Input, 9V DC Output, 2A
BATTERY
Battery Pack
2400 mAH Batteries
PHYSICAL SPEC
Dimension
19.9*12.8*0.8-1.4cm
Weight
0.37KG
OTHER
G Sensor
Yes
Languages
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian , Lithuanian, Norwegian, Poland, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified)
Software
Fring,QQ,MSN,Youtube,Google Map,Document to go,Multimedia Player,Email,Es File Explore,Application Store
Accessory
AC Adapter,User Manual,External RJ45/USB Pot

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
I've been wanting to buy a tablet for some time, but i've patiently waited for the next jump in features and specs. It seems that the android 2.1, 1ghz, capacitive screens are what i have been waiting for.

Here's three tablets I didnt see here (I suppose its because none of them are marked for a release anytime soon)::

Pegatron 10" Capacitive

Malata 10" Capacitive

ODROID

Is anyone aware of the ballpark for pricing on these at all?

the ODROID is about $199/ per hardkernel.com.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Was wondering if anyone on this forum has made a catalog of the available and upcoming tablets, or reliable places for purchase?

If not, I suppose I can take the liberty of doing so.

That would be a big help!

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Interesting, but not Android as you know this is Android Tablets not Linux Tablets. It states it is MeeGo linux 2.6.28.
Close but not appropriate as a Android tablet.
It would be a potentially appropriate listing if you are not a vendor to discuss it in the non-Androids sub-forum

Vicente

Oct 17, 2010
Interesting, but not Android as you know this is Android Tablets not Linux Tablets. It states it is MeeGo linux 2.6.28.
Close but not appropriate as a Android tablet.
It would be a potentially appropriate listing if you are not a vendor to discuss it in the non-Androids sub-forum

Do you know if this page (http://www.somax-china.com) can be trusted?

And ... does anyone know if Android could be installed on it?

Note I am new to this tablets world.

So some questions may seem to you stupid.

jiidii

May 30, 2011
i bought this for $158.00 canadian i was looking at getting a ebook and decided on this but i don't see it listed anywhere and i am having problems with it already,only had it 3 days, does anyone know how i can reset it, i recalibrated it and then couldn't get it to move when i tapped it, i tried resetting it on the back and now i can't get it to turn off, its frozen with the screen saying android and i have tried holding in the button, can anyone help me???
SuperSonic Matrix 7" Touchscreen Tablet (SC7MID)‏

Jun 5, 2011
i bought this for $158.00 canadian i was looking at getting a ebook and decided on this but i don't see it listed anywhere and i am having problems with it already,only had it 3 days, does anyone know how i can reset it, i recalibrated it and then couldn't get it to move when i tapped it, i tried resetting it on the back and now i can't get it to turn off, its frozen with the screen saying android and i have tried holding in the button, can anyone help me???
SuperSonic Matrix 7" Touchscreen Tablet (SC7MID)‏

Did you ever get an answer? I'm wondering if this has turned into a paper weight?

Fleabug

Jul 6, 2011
Try removing the battery then rebooting it? Good luck!

Sent from my Comet using Android Tablet Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.