Smartbook Surfer 360 MN10 u

forrestman.rg

Sep 13, 2014
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone can help. I have the above mentioned tablet. I reset my device last night and since then, when i boot up I just get the Jellypad Symbol and nothing else. What have i done wrong?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi forrestman, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Try resetting again, sometimes it doesn't work.

forrestman.rg

Sep 13, 2014
Hi forrestman, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Try resetting again, sometimes it doesn't work.
Thanks for the reply. How do i reset it?Ive tried pressing the power button and the up/down buttons but nothing seems to be happening?!

forrestman.rg

Sep 13, 2014
Factory reset: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying as long as the tablet has a good charge or is plugged in during the reset.

Hi spider. Thanks for the link. Unfortunately ive tried all combinations with no luck. Today i turned it on and let it go to the screen showing the jellypad logo and left it alone. After about half an hour it went off and now it doesnt come on at all. I put it on charge all last night. Would a powe adapted with different ratings cause it not to charge properly?
Thanks again for the support.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Would a powe adapted with different ratings cause it not to charge properly?

It's always best to use an adapter with the same ratings as the original charger, but as long as the voltage is the same and the amperage is reasonably close there shouldn't be a problem. Higher or lower amperage will simply cause the tablet to charge faster or slower than the original charger would charge it.