So, How Many A2109 Users Do We Have Here So Far?

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Since a week ago i an a new lenovo ideatab's owner

Enviado desde mi XT925 usando Tapatalk 2

Welcome to these forums and congratulations on your new tablet. I'm sure you'll find this forum helpful and everyone here is pretty cool.

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Thanks dude, i dont know where to start, can you please guide me?

What are you trying to do, what are you looking for?

Look through the Lenovo IdeaTab Technical and the Lenovo IdeaTab Development sections of this forum. There are some really nice guides. If you have questions don't worry about asking, I or someone here will help you to the best of our ability.

tinchoska

Feb 14, 2013
Welcome :). If you have trouble with English, you can PM me for help. Only English is allowed in public posts, though, so Spanish can only be used in private messages. Thanks, and make yourself at home here.

Thanks dude, i have no trouble on english speaking, but is good to know that here are some spanish around!!!!! I am looking for deodexed jb firm. And what i need to do that, so lets read lot of threads!!!!!

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Thanks dude, i have no trouble on english speaking, but is good to know that here are some spanish around!!!!! I am looking for deodexed jb firm. And what i need to do that, so lets read lot of threads!!!!!

What you want then is the MCL 201 ROM. First, of course, you'll have to root your tab. Both threads can be found in the Development subforum. Feel free to post any questions you have about them in their threads.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012

Once you have all the tools needed to unlock the bootloader installed on your computer its pretty easy unlocking and rooting it. You should definitely read as much as you can first, especially if this is your first time unlocking a bootloader. Like FloRider suggested don't mind asking for help if you get stuck just try to make sure the question hasn't already been asked and answered and that you ask in the correct place.

dieseltown

Jan 28, 2013

I took the plunge and rooted mine the other night..

1st..

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-IdeaTab-Slate-Tablets/Development-A2109-Root/td-p/863109/page/2

Scroll down to mcl's instructions to unlock the boot loader. Then

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ly-bean-rooted-deodexed-crapware-removed.html

follow those steps.. Took me all of 20 minutes.

antigooner

Mar 21, 2013
antigooner here with my a2109........desparately hoping to learn how to root my tablet and get rid of all the 'bloatware'!

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
antigooner here with my a2109........desparately hoping to learn how to root my tablet and get rid of all the 'bloatware'!

Hi there and welcome. Your definitely in the right place.

You'll want to look here to unlock your bootloader.
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/showthread.php?p=263134
And here to install CWM recovery and root.
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/showthread.php?p=263143
If you have questions just ask in those threads that your having a problem with and you'll definitely get help.
It's pretty easy as long as you have some common knowledge of android and adb and fastboot.
Good luck! :)

ALD3

Mar 10, 2012
Just stopped by to any Hi and had my A2109 for about a month and unlocked & rooted thanks to all the good info in development. Pleased with this tablet so far and have 4 different android tablets to compare with and a Skyrocket cell.
I have noticed several folks that bought cases from eBay for this tablet, that complained about the tablet sinking in the case and having to keep pushing it back up. I also bought that case from China and solved it with Velcro strips with glue backs. Solved my problem.
Thanks for all the great info and help in these forums.
Art