Sony Tablet S

breisap

Aug 14, 2012
Yesterday I installed the latest upgrade to Android 4.0.3 Release 1a. I have now lost my onscreen keyboard. When I select to go on line or type in a URL the Google voice typing starts but the screen shows a 'Waiting for results message' and an endless rotating icon. I cannot reset this to onscreen keyboard. Help would be much appreciated.

fugas

Aug 17, 2012
Yesterday I installed the latest upgrade to Android 4.0.3 Release 1a. I have now lost my onscreen keyboard. When I select to go on line or type in a URL the Google voice typing starts but the screen shows a 'Waiting for results message' and an endless rotating icon. I cannot reset this to onscreen keyboard. Help would be much appreciated.

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone else?

breisap

Aug 14, 2012
Contacted Sony Support UK and went through a factory reset after a soft reset. Neither cured the problem. Sony escalating this and to contact me on 20th August.

fugas

Aug 17, 2012
Yesterday I went to local SONY CENTER. They let me use bluetooth keyboard to configure my google account (I have reseted everything). Then I use apps market to download and instal any keyboard application, and now I can use my tablet again.