Staples offering 100 off the Iconia!

Mike02z

Jul 5, 2011
Staples is offering 100 off any tablet (with the exception of the HP, Nook and Kindle). Here is the link to the coupon. It is only good in stores and is good on the Iconia!

Staples.com® | Staples® Coupons

I already have an Iconia but I wanted to try the Transformer. Staples sells the Transformer on line ONLY. I called Best Buy customer service and they said as long as you could verify the Staples offer they would match if I ordered over the phone. They called my local Staples verified the offer and gave me the Transformer for 299!! I also have a 50 rewardzone coupon that they applied and I was able to get 6 months no interest on my Best Buy card. It toal the Transformer cost me 261.62 which included shipping and tax! You have to call Best Buy corporate in order to get the price match on this. The stores won't match. I called 5 of them.

Happy shopping!

schwartzkm

Jul 20, 2011
I purchased my transformer last week at Best Buy. All I had to do was show the manager my coupon, he logged into staples to confirm it wasn't bogus and honored the discount. 299.00 for this great device! can't beat it.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Mike02z

Jul 5, 2011
I spoke to the manager at 3 of the 5 stores I called. They flat out refused to price match. I'm glad you were able to get them to do it.

drzeus

Jun 25, 2011
My local officedepot just matched the price for me. Mgr said they don't usually accept competitors coupons but for some reason he did! It was on sale for $399 minus the coupon=300 bucks! GREAT DEAL!

Via Tap-a-Talk

seabrook

Jul 25, 2011
The Office Depot I went to said they would only offer $100 off the 16 GB Iconia, not the 32GB. Strange.

JPaul

May 27, 2011
Where did you find the coupon on the Staples site? I can not locate it on their web site!JPaul

Jul 27, 2011
I'm here thanks to that coupon. Iconia for $299.99! Transformers were totally sold out in my area, and I was unaware that the Best Buy price match worked online. Oh well! So far so good with the Iconia. Props to Staples for the great deal!

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
Welcome aboard ya lucky so-and-sos!

No complaints with mine, but sheesh, a hundie?
Good on ya, because this is a cool tablet.