SuperPAD II recognise SD card but gallery says "SD CARD UNMOUNTED OR NOT PRESENT"

dragot

Aug 11, 2011
Hi eveDragoHi everyone

I have SuperPad II with one TF slot and two USB. When i insert SD card it recognise it and mount it as SD1 (/sdcard1). Same with USB - UDisc1 (/udisc1) and UDisc2 (/udisc2). I can read files normaly (*.mp3, *.txt, *.apk..) Problems occurs at *.jpg files which starts "gallery". Also if I run gallery independently i get error: "SD CARD UNMOUNTED OR NOT PRESENT".
Same problem with all other nice programs:
e.g. MapDroyd raise error: "This application requires an inserted storage card. please check your storage card and restart the application."

So it seems that SD card is compatibile but system doesnt recognise that SD as something that it could use.. i dont know how that works..?

Any help will be welcome

Drago

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
Something not right here, the Superpad II has two TF slots? Are you sure there is only one TF slot, because I have to have my card in the top slot for the gallery to work.

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
OK looking at those pictures you have either the Flytouch II variant, or if as you say is says Superpad II on your box then I think you have what they are calling the Flytouch III, as the original SuperPads and Flytouch II have two TF slots.

I have seen posts on this newer version of the tablet reporting that some of the built in chinese apps like the gallery are not working.