sylvania 7"mid

504hot1

Dec 2, 2010
how do you install .apk files on this tablet, the app market on the device sucks. can i install the Android market on to it?

cliffordtrue

Nov 27, 2010
still can't get the .apk installed apps to show up with an Icon on my tablet :( ideas?

When you are on the applications screen, press the menu key on the back or the menu icon (3 horizontal bars on the top right area of screen) then select Add Application.

epeereboom

Dec 19, 2010
I also had that same problem. probbiethe1 suggested switching the home launcher. I tried launcherpro. Worked well for me.

Sent from my p7901a using Tapatalk

SirT

May 22, 2011
sylvania 7"mid

Please I need some help, my device is stuck on the Android screen the logo just keeps spinning and it will not boot up to the main screen, is there a way I can load the OS back on? Thanks.

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Please I need some help, my device is stuck on the Android screen the logo just keeps spinning and it will not boot up to the main screen, is there a way I can load the OS back on?

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/sylvania-tablets/6437-apply-factory-reset-step-step-images.html as described in the Stick post at the top of the forum.

Sticky posts in a forum contain the most relevant information to members questions/concerns/issues. The Sticky posts as the first resource to resolve most issues. Additional posts that contain useful information are linked in the signature below.

Noted in that post, if you receive a "No recovery image is found, try recover from SD" message when following the steps, it's now possible to manually update the device to obtain a recovery image by seeing this Sticky thread - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/sylvania-tablets/12319-how-manually-update-synet7lp-sytabex7-android-2-2-froyo.html.

If neither of these options meet your needs, you may also contact Digital Gadgets Customer Service if within the Warranty, they may be able to assist.

Last edited: