SYNET7LP-DS charger question

Acorlin

May 2, 2011
Would someone be so kind as to let me know the printed information on a charger that works for a Sylvania SYNET7LP-DS. the DS is the model with the camera and no USB ports. It is not the same as the SYNET7LP--the plug is larger on the DS model.
Thanks--Alan

lorenii

May 2, 2011
SYTABEX7 on the left and SYTAB10MT on the right. Virtually the same. Just a .5 amp output difference, but same plug on the end.

$002.jpg

Just looked and the plug I got from my FIRST tab (SYNET7LP) from CVS had the same plug as the EX7.

$008.jpg

Last edited:

Acorlin

May 2, 2011
I appreciate you taking the time to post the photos. The chargers you show look just like the ones I have for my standard 7" Sylvania model. However the plugs shown on both chargers are the same as mine and are too small in diameter. Just received an email from Digital Gadgets stating they are sending me a replacement charger so my quest may be over. Thanks again.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
I appreciate you taking the time to post the photos. The chargers you show look just like the ones I have for my standard 7" Sylvania model. However the plugs shown on both chargers are the same as mine and are too small in diameter. Just received an email from Digital Gadgets stating they are sending me a replacement charger so my quest may be over. Thanks again.

No problem!

Post up a pic of it so others can see the difference in the plugs!