Tablet advice

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Well, I had my Tablets shipped by dhl & received a phone call stating I had to pay around £7 but I couldn't pay ever the phone...ooops :) . When dhl delivered my Tablets, I asked the courier about charges & he said that unless he had instructions on payment, there was nothing to pay. So I'm glad I didn't pay over the phone. I've had the tab for a cuple of months & nothing has been said so I presume I don't have to pay. If you ship via hong kong or china post there is nothing to pay either but you could be waiting a lot longer. This is why I recommend dhl. I can't guarantee you won't be charged but, if it worked for me it may do for you also, just don't pay over phone. Even if you are charged, the fee isn't too great' my Tablet cost £138 so if yours is less you might pay less & vice versa.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Yes if you read specs its right there. I like this tab it has good specs for an 8" I was very tempted o buy it myself & it was only that I decide to go bigger that stopped me. Do me a favour please. If you do buy, let me know what you think coz I might get it for my son. There's a vid on youtube showing one being used & it looks pretty good. Type teclast p85hd on Website if you want to see it.

Angrydog

Apr 28, 2012
Cheers, wasn't sure whether it meant full or that it could be put on.

I am probably going to order it later today so will let you know what it's like!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
If it says bluetooth support it usually means you'll need to load a bluetooth app to use it but they're free. And obviously a dongle & theyr cheap enough one ebay.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Sorry, so did I lmao got it wrong again!! But I think it will support bluetooth aswell. Don't quote me

Angrydog

Apr 28, 2012
The price of the teclast has gone up :(. It's now $149.99. It was $129.99.

Gutted

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I guess you just missed out one a very good bargain. Checking competition & specs its still a good deal & higher spec than any other 8" I can find, unless you want to wait for the smart q8. Which is more money still. Ii dunno. Guess its your choice. Even at pandawill teclast is more money.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
bigwig said:
About what you listed before ,general tablet can match your desires, but if you want to have the google official markets, which is called google play now, you must get a google android 4.0 built-in tablet.so this android 4.0 tablet I think is suitable for you.

I looked at tinydeal but their rep is suspect & teclast p85 is 192usd. Be wary of where you shop. Check prices against others.

Angrydog

Apr 28, 2012
Well I've ordered a Teclast P85 from Redtabletpc.com..

Ordered for DHL courier.

Will let you know how I get on!