Tablet help for ammature

Alasdair

Oct 31, 2010
Hi, im in need for some help my computer knowledge is very very poor basically I have £200 to spend on a tablet, must have wifi, all the usual stuff memory, good screen reaolution but the two main ones are it needs to have a flash installed so it can have games played also allows you go onto facebook chat like you could do on a pc. Thanks

pazvanti

Jun 19, 2010
I don't know about facebook chat (it may be available but can't promise anything), but there are a few tablets out there that have Flash installed. One is the Wits A81E. It has been out for some time, but it is also one of the tablets with lowest specs that have flash. There are also two tablets that look interesting, but they are rather new: Herotab M10 and M802. Also, the Archos 70 and 101 will be out soon.

All these tablets are about 250$ (a little lower the Wits and M801 and a little higher the M10). You can find some more info at the link in my signature. If my info helped please use the affiliate link from that page.

Alasdair

Oct 31, 2010
Hi thanks for your replys. Im looking at this kind of thing at the minute, is it any goood PC Vision Online ...i did read a review a while bacl not to sure on the chip is telechip and good ? Thanks

babynomad

Oct 10, 2010
pazvanti
Love your comparison Chart - and the links to buy!! Great work.
Also, is it possible to add the Archo 70 and 101 to this table?
Thanks
Babynomad