Tablet Market App help

csi

Jul 28, 2010
Hi, I just got a new Android 2.1 tablet, but it did not come with the market place app. Anyone know how I can add the marketplace and/or download apps to my tablet? Any help would be appreciate.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
you can always load them manually just find the apk online download it to your computer save it on your sd card and load it form there. theres a step by step guide for doing this at the website thats in my signature. go to the site and then look on the contact page. hope it helps

csi

Jul 28, 2010
you can always load them manually just find the apk online download it to your computer save it on your sd card and load it form there. theres a step by step guide for doing this at the website thats in my signature. go to the site and then look on the contact page. hope it helps

is there an android Market apk?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
i dont know if any will work but i did back up the market apk from a tablet i had i havent had time to load it on another tablet but if you want to give it a shot let me know and i will send it to you

mattgsx

Jul 20, 2010
Android Market is built into the firmware of the device. *I think* you have to flash a device with a firmware that has it enabled (a confirmation on that would be great)

With all the Google authentication issues, I have used the android market I think twice. Otherwise I just use the SlideME market (search for slideme on your web browser) or use Appbrain (just do a search online for the repos to add).

nycko

Nov 24, 2010
Just GO to SlideMe with your Tablet browser and Download and Install the Apk "SAM V.4" (home page of SlideMe)

ZilverZurfarn

May 3, 2010
Please send me the .apk file of Android market app
It wont do you no good, as you must have a complete firmware that has Android Market enabled. But if you want to pursue this line of investigation, the market app is "vending.apk" - I'm sure you'll find it floating around the web with some Googling.

MoCoTerp

Dec 4, 2010
SlideMe is the main way. A trick I do is to install apps on my Samsung phone, then use a backup program like MyBackup to put the APKs on my sd card. I then send the APK to my tablet (usb or e-mail your choice) and have Astro File try and install it.