Tablet screen problem

gobuynow

Jan 3, 2011
Hello

Im having a problem with my tablet, when i turn it on the splash screen appears perfectly.

But when the android kicks in it displays weird, it has green and puble sort of blocks.

I have attached a photo to let you see whats happening. Does anyone know the answer?, i have been told it could be lcd ribbon but i figured the splash screen wouldnt appear perfectly if this was the problem, what do you guys think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tk421jag

Dec 9, 2010
From what it looks like, it does look like a ribbon strip problem. If you search for "white screen" you'll see my instructions on how to fix this. It's easier than you think. You just need to open the tablet up, reset the strip, secure it, and close it back up. I opened my tablet up and jiggled the strip and got the same effects you are seeing on your screen.

andy 123

Jan 26, 2011
hi could this problem alsi make my screen picture half at bottom and bottom at top picture is perfect
hope you understand thanks andy

D.Singh

Jan 11, 2012
Hi,
I have bought a Samsung Tablet GT-P7510 32GB with WIFI in August 2011 from BESTBUY in Tampa. I have a problem with the screen,
The screen starts to flicker,dazzle and get distorted till you can’t even turn it off, you can’t see anything.
I need some help in this matter.
Devin
This is one of the problem

View attachment 5418View attachment 5419