Tablet with HDMI output choice...

Blackdogsdad

Jan 8, 2023
I currently use a Samsung Android phone and a BenQ projector to display .jpg images and run short MP4 clips.
The two connect wirelessly but the connection is unstable: images often break up momentarily and occasionally the
projector freezes.
An HDMI cabled connection might well be the answer but my current phone doesn't support HDMI output.
I'm wondering if an Android tablet with capability of outputting via an HDMI cable might solve the problem?
Other than being able to load hundreds of images onto the tablet and update them as and when required,
displaying them and playing the clips is all I'd need the tablet to do so I don't think I need anything fancy!
Any advice on a suitable model would be very welcome.
Incidentally, pardon my ignorance but I know nothing about Android tablets: how would I load the images on if I bought one?
Thanks in anticipation.

JAIPARKASH

Mar 24, 2023
I currently use a Samsung Android phone and a BenQ projector to display .jpg images and run short MP4 clips.
The two connect wirelessly but the connection is unstable: images often break up momentarily and occasionally the
projector freezes.
An HDMI cabled connection might well be the answer but my current phone doesn't support HDMI output.
I'm wondering if an Android tablet with capability of outputting via an HDMI cable might solve the problem?
Other than being able to load hundreds of images onto the tablet and update them as and when required,
displaying them and playing the clips is all I'd need the tablet to do so I don't think I need anything fancy!
Any advice on a suitable model would be very welcome.
Incidentally, pardon my ignorance but I know nothing about Android tablets: how would I load the images on if I bought one?
Thanks in anticipation.
Yes, using an Android tablet with an HDMI output may be a good solution to your problem. It should provide a more stable and reliable connection to your projector. When looking for an Android tablet with HDMI output, make sure to check that the tablet supports HDMI output in its specifications. You can also look for tablets that have a micro HDMI port, which may require an adapter to connect to a full-size HDMI cable.

In terms of a suitable model, you can consider options such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 or the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro, both of which have HDMI output capabilities and are known for their high-quality displays.

To load images onto an Android tablet, you can connect the tablet to your computer via USB and transfer the image files from your computer to the tablet's internal storage or an external microSD card. Alternatively, you can use cloud storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox to upload your images and then download them onto your tablet. You can also use a USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable to transfer files directly from a USB flash drive or external hard drive to your Android tablet.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your search for a suitable Android tablet!