TF300 keyboard, auto-correct won't turn off

astro46

Jan 4, 2013
I have TF300T, Rooted, running Crombi KK.

I have autocorrect unchecked in settings for the android keyboard. and for the Swiftkey keyboard, and "auto-replace" unchecked under "physical keyboard".
I don't have an autocorrect problem using on-screen keyboards. Only when using the Asus physical keyboard.

How do I get the keyboard to stop autocorrecting?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I don't see where you posted in the development section on that forum. That's where your issue should be posted.

astro46

Jan 4, 2013
leeshor: I'm not sure why. I don't know if this is a Crombi KK issue, or just a TF300 issue. But if you think it is better posted somewhere else, that is fine with me. Problem is, I don't know what section you are referring to. I don't see a "development section" in TF300 forum.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It looks like you DID get a response on the other forum, in the dev section, from one of the more experienced ROM users.

astro46

Jan 4, 2013
I uninstalled Swiftkey. So far as I can tell, this has fixed the problem. and it seems to have fixed a problem with CMBrowser where suggestion bar was pointlessly appearing on some pages. I had no idea Swiftkey would be the culprit.

I have installed Google keyboard, in case I need an onscreen keyboard.