The "official" I've got "My Tablet"

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Let us know if when you receive your My Tablet. I just ordered one and we'll have a full review posted up on the forum when the tablet arrives. The company says it will ship within ten days so I'll keep my fingers crossed!

MacLibNick

Jun 6, 2012
I've got mine but unfortunately there is some difficulty already. I'm hoping that customer service will correct the issues I have but it's not looking real good right now. I ordered the Pink and got the White. After charging I started it up, set up a network and downloaded 3 apps, then the screen went black and hasn't worked since. Restarts begin correctly then at the dark android screen it goes back to black. I've submitted a support ticket on their website but as yet have had no reply. I've also called the number provided only to get a recording that says no one is available to take your call, thanks for calling and you can't leave a message. The few minutes that it worked for me looked pretty good but things are rolling downhill fast. The link provided for the user manual pdf is not working either.........go figure!