The Official "I've Ordered My Nexus 7" Thread!

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
If you've plunked down some cash today and pre-ordered the Nexus 7, let us know!

radiocycle

Jun 28, 2012
Just ordered my Nexus 7 and can't wait! My first tablet and I hope it turns out to be as cool as it looks! I went for the 8GB so I hope there's enough storage to be usable. I'll use my hot-spot phone so I should hve web access just about anywhere. Great price for some great specs! We shall see...

radio

(oops, double post... I didn't see this topic and posted under the 'welcome' topic. :(

bluemonkey

Feb 21, 2012
Ordered. I don't really "need" it (I already have an iPad 3 and Droid phone), but I am working on an app, and I figured it was a good excuse to have the newest operating system to view it on at an affordable price. The price for those specs is just too good to pass up.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Yeah ordered my 16GB - should be retiring my nook color soon and it will be a test between my galaxy tab 10 and the nexus 7 to which one would be my daily driver

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Om1n

Jul 1, 2012
Ordered here in London Uk. first none "apple" product in years . Just dont fancy carrying a huge ipad around and want to see what the "android" thing is about

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
Count me in...ordered the 16GB version.

I like the specs, and I want to give a GOOD 7" tablet a try.

I also think I might have made a mistake ordering the Toshiba...we will see.

ttweed

May 12, 2012
I dropped my Ainol Novo7 Elf II the other day and broke the screen, so I went ahead and ordered a Nexus 7 16GB to replace it. Hopefully, it will do everything I need a tablet to do without having to tweak, customize and worry about support for it.

TT

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
I dropped my Ainol Novo7 Elf II the other day and broke the screen, so I went ahead and ordered a Nexus 7 16GB to replace it. Hopefully, it will do everything I need a tablet to do without having to tweak, customize and worry about support for it.

TT

I've been looking at some other forums, and the Nexus 7 not only is already well supported by Google and the community, but any major issues or tweaks will already have been established before the things are actually in the hands of we mere mortals!

You are upgrading from a "Chinatab" to a Google-Asus produced "reference device", things are about to change drastically for the better.
it's going to be GREAT!

bishoprnpb

Jun 27, 2012
Like every else, just waiting.....
have a iPad 2 for work
have a iPhone 4 for work
have a iPhone 4s as my personal
but I WANTED the Nexus... the specs alone are awesome and the price is even better. Not going to brick this one like I did my daughters coby kyros.

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
Just ordered my 16GB - can't wait! Thinking of a bluetooth keyboard case to go with it. This will replace my Chinese Flytouch 3 running Froyo. Boy, what an upgrade!! Don't mind the switch from 10 inch to 7 inch - without a case, this will actually fit in the inside pocket of my leather vest.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
I bought mine from Walmart because it looked trapped behind that glass showcase there and I wanted to free it (Lol!), and I wanted it RIGHT NOW! Not going to wait for it to arrive in the mail.
They do sell out fast, I tell ya.

johniii

Oct 2, 2012
lol i have to pick up mine in the morning at walmarts.got th 16g model.this will be my first tablet.:)

Natey2

May 25, 2012
If the Nexus 7 is your first tablet, you will never know the slow tablets the rest of us had to put up with. Lol!
Like kids these days don't know what a Black and White TV was like.
Or that we had to actually walk up to our TV and turn a dial to change channels; no remote controls.
Lol!