May 19, 2012
METRO UI 8 For ADW- - - -- - - - - -- -- --
I Sucessfully Themed my 1024 with this ------------------
Disclaimer: I Take No Responsibility To Brick Your Tablet
But This Theme Can Do No Harm To You XD

First Download This:
http://brobot175.co.uk/Downloads/MetroUI/MetroUITilesB6.zip
Next:
Unzip this file using most file browsers and it shall make a folder called "MetroUI" on your SD card
Inside this folder you shall find 4 folders :Small Tiles
Big Tiles
Catagory Names
Customisation
Wallpapers
Next:
Download ADW EX (needed too)
Next:Copy adw_ex_settings from the MetroUITiles folder to the root of your sdcard
Go into ADW settings and click restore then restore settings
Next:Download Desktop Visualizer on Market (its Free!!)
Open Desktop Visualiser In your apps tray which you have installed previously
Click the menu button then settings
Now enter in your default settings you want to have for all your Tiles. This means you wont have to enter this all in every time you make a tile

My preferred and what I think its the best looking are as follows:

Touch Effect : None
Default Vibration : On
Text Colour : Doesn’t matter as you shall be deleting the text for each Tiles
Widget Usage : Deselected all apart from 4x4 as this is the only one you shall be using

Background Colour : Transparent
Next:
On your home screen again click and hold anywhere and click on “widgets” then scroll down to Desktop Visualiser 4x4 (this is how you should set up both big and small tiles)Press OK to 4x4Now click on the empty widget and click “select icon” the “image file” then your preferred file manager (can be Myfiles or other non-root file manager)
Next:
Go down to the folder called MetroUITiles and then category names and select “start” or whatever name you want to use.Then click “select action” and then “none”Then if you have done the default settings at the top then you don’t need to change anything else.
Next:
Now you should have a bit of writing with the category name which is very bigI have made all the icons VERY big to mean that you resize them after so you get an extra high quality image after and it makes everything look beautiful.Now hold down on that image and click editFor category names you need to resize them to 2 high and 3 long Now move it into the top rowDo the same for the other categories as you go
Next:
On your home screen again click and hold anywhere and click on “widgets” then scroll down to Desktop Visualiser 4x4 (this is how you should set up both big and small tiles)Press OK to 4x4Now click on the empty widget and click “select icon” the “image file” then your preferred file manager Go down to the folder called MetroUI then into either Big or Small (self explanatory) Select your desired icon for an app. It should be labelled.Then “select action” and then find the app you want it to open. You can use bookmarks and I have made icons for a few bookmarks I used (Facebook XDA and Engadget ( cause I’m that cool ))Then click “clear” for Label to get rid of the label.If you have set up defaults from the top of this tutorial then the rest should be done for you !
Next:
Now as before you should have a very big icon on your home screen
Hold it down then “edit”
For a Big Tile make it 2x2
For a Small Tile make it 1 long 2 up (square)

Continue to do this until you have a full screen
FINISH!!!!!
People Who Helped Me:
paintballeralex07
brobot175
I Think You Will Appreciate It!! XD

CobyUser098

May 19, 2012
Must just be your tablet, i just went to market on my Coby 8042 running ICS viber app is available and I could download it if I wanted to. So viber is compatible with ICS.
ht3.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh3.jpg
What??????