[THEME]Chromatic

onihiro

Aug 27, 2010
[THEME]Chromatic​

This theme is ported from Chromatic rom for the
HTC Dream / G1

Credit to Chromersmith over on XDA for making the rom.......Blazingwolf From slatedroid for making the clock white.......and onihiro(me) for porting and uploading the me theme
Warning: I am not reasonable for you bricking you GT or anything else that may happen to your GT because of this mod.
By doing this you will not lose any of your app nor will you lose root or the market
You must have ADB workin How-To Install Android SDK On Windows, Mac and Linux
1.) Connect your GT to your computer via. usb
2.) Goto you android-sdk-windows folder and hit and hold shift the right click on the TOOLS folder, then click on “open command window here” Next open a cmd line there.
3.) Then do “adb pull system/framework” without the “” it will pull about 21 files off you GT copy the files into an new folder and name it framework.back.
4.) Now downlolad framework.zip
5.) Next unzip it to your tools folder
6.) Now back in your cmd line do adb push framework system/framework
7.) Your GT will reboot its self (if not do adb reboot in the cmd line)

CAP201009180930.jpg

CAP201009180931.jpg

CAP2010091809321.jpg

Last edited:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Looks nice and I see you were able to change the task bar from grey to black! How about transparent like you have in Windows 7 Aero

onihiro

Aug 27, 2010
Looks nice and I see you were able to change the task bar from grey to black! How about transparent like you have in Windows 7 Aero

well this is a theme port so if you know of a theme that is 2.0+ that is transparent i would be happy to port it

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Those links you use at the end of your sig not working you know? Well the top one. Good if you can get it to look transparent.