this thing just totaly bites!

golou

Dec 22, 2010
I have given it a try for most of two weeks, and all I can is wow, this thing bites. I mean even with all the hacks it still sucks. I would stay away from this product if all possible. Just save your money and go for the Galaxy Tab or I hate to say this the iPad if you are looking for a quality tablet.

Last edited:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Depends on your needs. TCC8902's strength is in video playback and basic Android functionality. If you are not looking for those, you shouldn't have gotten this.

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
I have given it a try for most of two weeks, and all I can is wow, this thing bites. I mean even with all the hacks it still sucks.

thats very general what exactly bites so bad about it?i use mine alot for yahoo messenger,browsing the internet,and many other uses.so far ive not had any real problems with it.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I find it hilarious that people expect something under 200 bucks to perfom like some thing that costs 600 bucks

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
What tablet are you saying is rubbish?

I personally am very happy with my £150 tablet...

Sent from my Flytouch 2 via the AndroidTablets.net app
By Richardo Crispus

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I find it hilarious that people expect something under 200 bucks to perfom like some thing that costs 600 bucks

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

... some people just do not know the difference before hand. I knew from the beginning that the Gentouch78 was a low end tablet, that would do very basic stuff. So far I haven't been disappointed, because my level of anticipation wasn't very high :)

mithandir

Dec 28, 2010
... some people just do not know the difference before hand. I knew from the beginning that the Gentouch78 was a low end tablet, that would do very basic stuff. So far I haven't been disappointed, because my level of anticipation wasn't very high :)
I guess that is why i am so satisfied with mine. I had no expectation beyond basic web functionality. The fact that it can do more was really a big surprise.

cool1100

Dec 7, 2010
All you really have to do is look at the price, it's no eyepad (price nor function), but I don't remember it claiming to be either. I also have Archos HT7, and since I got this one I don't even touch it anymore, and this one was 50 bucks less.....

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
... I'll be giving the Gentouch to my daughter. I'm looking for a nice $300 - $400 tablet soon :)

EastCoastKat

Jan 8, 2011
Yep, me too Feverhost, I'm going to wait and get a better tablet, this one was for my son, now I'm just getting apps for it that he will use. I think most people think these tablets are going to be full blown tiny computers, so when they don't preform like a computer people get frustrated!