Top 10 Android Tablets? + Supply?

Agent007

Mar 4, 2011
Hi everyone,

Newbie here...

I am looking to start selling android tablets in my shop and wanted to know what the top 10 current tablets are. By this I mean, most stable and it functions to what the specs are and is fully english.

My understanding is that there's a 7' and a 10' and different processors, right? And its the processors that matter?
Please excuse my ignorance but still learning
smile.gif

Also, whats the best Windows tablets currently out there?

As I'll be sourcing these from China (where it's manufactured) maybe someone could give me some tips on what to look out for and what not... even better would be if Chinese Wholesaler could post his details.

Thanks very much

Cheers

Arreladd

Mar 29, 2011
I dunno which is the best one but when you start supplying your store and if I can get an awnser to my question as to software and Which tablets are best suited to my needs I might be giving you a message :)

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Here is a list that I wrote for the top Android Tablets in 2011. Some is a little out dated (a month or so), but most is up to date - Top 2011 Android Tablets

Most Android Tablets (not higher end like the ones I listed) are running Android 2.1, or preferably Android 2.2. It's good to get a tablet running 800Mhz to 1GHZ with 512MB RAM.

Agent007: What kind of price range are you looking at?

In regards to Windows tablets...can't help you there :(

dtchp

Jun 8, 2011
Hi,

I deal with sourcing products in China and would be pleased to help you if you still needed help.

If this is of interest, send me an e-mail: david At locksourcing DoT com