Trying to Identify Kernel, Possible Overclocking Possibilities for DM7022 Radio

makso

Oct 14, 2012
I saw the site of erisin There is a new model with Android 4.0.4 Resistive screen Does anyone have it can give a full review video was nice too

andreas22

Jul 10, 2013
I Have The Dm7033 also and i managed to install a working update file. everything works just fine but the only problem is i have always a message in the middle of the screen saying "Authorization Required" i go to "settings" in "about device" "authorization" and try to register my device but it doesn't accept the machine id... Any ideas how to remove this message???

$IMAG.jpg

kif90

Jan 21, 2012
Hi friends happy to see this post still kicking
I must say I'm very happy with my device for Price I paid
Especially after I installed the fan back of the device
And warming problem solved
Of course I see the problems here repeat themselves
with everyone And I'm not the only one who suffered during the shutdown screen after 3 minutes drive
Bummer it was not at first
Anyway I have a little problem maybe you can help I am constantly trying to connect the system to obd2 Devices
After trying without success Bluetooth versionI sent the device back
And ordered the wireless Wi-Fi version
But my device does not recognize it

The seller said :after you connect the elm327 wifi to the car please set your iphone or ipad's wifi address to 192.168.0.10, I tried without success to deal with it maybe I'm doing something wrong?Would appreciate help or direction And little question
Someone tried USB 2.0 Bluetooth Dongle on tablet ???

Hi makso,

Even if that dongle is wifi, you need an AP(acess Point) to use it with your android. You can buy a wifi router or use old router, but you need to discover if that router have WDS Bridge (wifi repeater).

I buy this one TL-WR702N - Welcome to TP-LINK to conect a wifi ODB to my DM7033.

Garoto

Apr 30, 2013
Hi friends happy to see this post still kicking
I must say I'm very happy with my device for Price I paid
Especially after I installed the fan back of the device
And warming problem solved
Of course I see the problems here repeat themselves
with everyone And I'm not the only one who suffered during the shutdown screen after 3 minutes drive
Bummer it was not at first
Anyway I have a little problem maybe you can help I am constantly trying to connect the system to obd2 Devices
After trying without success Bluetooth versionI sent the device back
And ordered the wireless Wi-Fi version
But my device does not recognize it

The seller said :after you connect the elm327 wifi to the car please set your iphone or ipad's wifi address to 192.168.0.10, I tried without success to deal with it maybe I'm doing something wrong?Would appreciate help or direction And little question
Someone tried USB 2.0 Bluetooth Dongle on tablet ???

Hi Makso,

The easiest way is to buy a OBD device that works with wi-fi in infrastructure mode (instead of ad-hoc mode).
Try a search on ebay and you'll find some.
If you already have one in ad-hoc mode I've read you can do some hacks to make it work with Android. Search something like "connecting android wifi ad-hoc device" on Google. I think you need root access on the tablet.

Good Luck! Tell us how it was.

dargo

Dec 26, 2013
hi all,

i have a problem with my es7135a, i flashed the wrong recovery and now get a failed message if i try to boot into recovery, does anyone have a link to a recovery (stock will do) i can use and instructions as stock recovery is not working.

does anyone also have a working link to V2MT.rar.

thanks in advance.

stergiopa

May 16, 2013
NO PAD ICON! ....no tv icon also.

Does anyone know the key combination to get to the original menu (menu with icons) again?
after a car battery failure, appeared a different start menu with NO pad icon and tv icon and gps function!

scatman75

Mar 7, 2014
NO PAD ICON! ....no tv icon also.

Does anyone know the key combination to get to the original menu (menu with icons) again?
after a car battery failure, appeared a different start menu with NO pad icon and tv icon and gps function!

hi mate have you ever solved this problem,i just bought an erisin es777 on ebay,i upgraded the headunits firmware links on this thread,and now i have a black screen on radio,bluetooth,and my dvd player does not work and it will not recognise my micro sdcard or rear usb ,so no way to flash it back to factory stock.can anyone comment on this maybe help me out a bit as ive exhausted all avenues on this. my tablet still works fine when i seat in on the headunit and gps is fine ,just the headunit is totally messed and iid like to solve this wee issue.
cheers john

stergiopa

May 16, 2013
[FONT=HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]Hi,friend
I dont know if you can see the setup menu to try the following, i found about erisin units...........
For the factory setting, Enter the SETUP menu--- double click the “▲”--- click
[/FONT]three times the upper right corner, the volume key--- double click “▼”--- then you will enter the factory setting (note: please do this quick and continuously) and this will lead you to the factory setting to tick and enable the icon options you prefer(pad,gps etc)....

stergiopa

May 16, 2013
Does anyone sell or have a spare pad-tablet for es8135a cause the digitizer-touchscreen stopped working and i cant find the same one for the pad.
Pad is still working using the buttons but i need to replace the digitizer-touchscreen or the lcd cause these 2 fit together.

any help?