Trying to Identify Kernel, Possible Overclocking Possibilities for DM7022 Radio

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
To be honest, I think you have more chance of getting a whale up your arse than you have getting any kind of customer service from erising or winmark.
They have ignored many requests for service of any kind that does not involve sending them even more money.

Mark:cool:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

smkjadoon

Mar 20, 2013
To be honest, I think you have more chance of getting a whale up your arse than you have getting any kind of customer service from erising or winmark.
They have ignored many requests for service of any kind that does not involve sending them even more money.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for quick reply. But I am convinced that the main unit of both are same. As regards their support, you are right, it sucks, even more worst than that especially the erisin, Winmark bother to reply to your emails but erisin, they don't care. I asked Winmark even if it can't be used with unit, I still want the price of capacitive pad and its details. They replied that the price of the pad is 120USD + shipping cost (which in my case is 38USD). But I then asked that I want it with android 4.0, they replied that they have plans for pad with Android 4.0 but don't know when. What a company these people running??? They also told me (if it is to help for anyone) that the capacitive pad has 5 point touch screen. I think I should wait for Android 4.0 pad.
Still a question, has not anyone succeeded in backing up the main unit firmware?

smkjadoon

Mar 20, 2013
Could someone having DM8035 and DM7035, please post the pictures of its main screen? I asked Winmark that the pictures of main screen of DM7035 and Erisin ES7035 are different on their respective websites and please send me updated firmware of main unit, but guess what was the reply?
"Yes, I see.
The picture on our catalogue is wrong, our art designer made a mistake when designing the catalogue, the main menu is not the right one for DM7035.

The correct main menu is the one that Erisin shows.

Pls kindly be noted." What a stupid reply.

smkjadoon

Mar 20, 2013
HI all, for those who have the problem that when playing music on android tablet at normal they when switch to the main unit DVD player/TV/FM, there is very loud level, there is good news. I have also this problem with by ES7035A with the firmware that came with it. I have checked it before quite many time. Now after I flashed new firmware provided by Winmark (also posted at page 76 by Mark) My this problem is completely gone away.

smkjadoon

Mar 20, 2013
Dear all, I am having with my video output. Its some malfunctioning with my HID Lamp. Whenever I turn ON HID with ES7035A ON, its screen goes to whitish black. I can click the buttons on the screen (recognized by the voice of pressing) but I can't see them. However when I press Pad button and go to android mode, Everything is all right. Anyone of you could help me, it will be appreciated. Thanks

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Guys,

As most of you may know, I'm pretty pissed off with the low levels of build quality & lack of any customer service from these chinese suppliers, so I been looking into alternative systems. The good news is that the big boys are getting in on the act, first off the block was Pioneer with the app radio, (now appradio 2) with dedicated units & "appmode" being intergrated into other models, next is Sony with the XAV-610BT, both makes use a decent phone as the driving force for the systems, the pioneer was hampered by its own nanny software which restricted some functions, this has been overcome by using a app called "arliberator" which really opens up the system.
The other main advantage that I can see is that the system updates as you update your phone, so you wont get stuck with a well out of date version of android like we have with our units !

I'm still looking into these systems, there is loads of stuff on youtube and elseware, but I thought I would make everyone aware that some serious players are upping the android car stereo game.

Mark

Last edited:

wapozzi

Jan 19, 2013
I dont blame you mark, they are kinda hard to work with.. But with the person ive been communicating with ""seems"" to be helpful and trying to get as much info. Seems as they have upgraded their head units firmware and now their brochure shows android 2.3/4.0 so not sure if they are now coming with 4.0. Hope to have more info soon but my luck prob be as good with yours. I have looked into those systems, they seem to be nice.

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
I dont blame you mark, they are kinda hard to work with.. But with the person ive been communicating with ""seems"" to be helpful and trying to get as much info. Seems as they have upgraded their head units firmware and now their brochure shows android 2.3/4.0 so not sure if they are now coming with 4.0. Hope to have more info soon but my luck prob be as good with yours. I have looked into those systems, they seem to be nice.

Hi Wapozzi,

Im still using my unit as funds dont currently allow a upgrade to the Pioneer:mad:
Im having to hold the pad in place with blue tack (non setting adhesive putty) which works ok but its a bodge at best!

Its such a shame as i really like the unit, I think ive learned my lesson, the chinese are better capitalists than the west!

wapozzi

Jan 19, 2013
yea they are a huge capitalists lol.. on my unit the clip that hold the tablet in is a totally different style compared to the older units. I like the unit also but with a few issues im having with the USB not working most the time as it trys to read it then just shuts the USB and SD card off untill i turn the radio off then back on, its a pain in the ass. But for playing movies for the kids or using the tablet to play pandora works great. Also the damn audio settings for treble and bass, balance etc are non exsistant on my unit, only have a bass boost, loud on off, and the preconfigured rock, jazz... etc witch really suck, country setting is the best for everything, oh and the sub woofer output has hardly any sound output so i hook up my sub to the front audio output lol.. pritty much my probs is the head units firmware.

An_124

Apr 24, 2013
Hello Everyone
Can somebody help me ?
i have a DM7035C with Capacitive touch screen (ES 8035 A).
After 3 weeks touch screen refused to work.
the problem with the hardware or software may be ?
who ever faced a similar problem?
Support from the seller (erisin) does not make.
Thanks in advance to all responded

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hello Everyone
Can somebody help me ?
i have a DM7035C with Capacitive touch screen (ES 8035 A).
After 3 weeks touch screen refused to work.
the problem with the hardware or software may be ?
who ever faced a similar problem?
Support from the seller (erisin) does not make.
Thanks in advance to all responded

Hi An_124

Welcome to the thread, Im sorry neither of my units are like yours so I cant offer much advise, one thing you could check is to see if there is a reset on your pad, on mine there is a small hole on the back which you poke the stylus into to rest the unit. if it has no reset then run it fully flat then recharge to reset it.

Good luck, & hopefully someone who has the same unit as yours may be able to help further.

Mark

An_124

Apr 24, 2013
Hi Mark
Thanks for your advice.
i tried this ....and problem not solved. :-(
I examined the device and cheated trail but nothing

Zorro16

Apr 25, 2013
Good day,
I also have a problem with capacitive touch ES8035,
Erisin responds that the tablet would be sent back to China.
There is a firmware anyone ever for capacitive screen?

Zorro16

Apr 25, 2013
Да, сегодня послал.