Unable to download Apps from APPSLIB... please HELP!!!

MorkenTheMonk

Dec 19, 2011
Brand new Arnova 10 G2, connected to WiFI, able to surf net, and installed APPSLIB successfully.

Have setup a new account, and linked a PAYPAL account.

However, I CANNOT download any of the Apps shown in Top Free or Top Paid apps shown under the Applications tab...? I've double-clicked, dragged, tapped, and prayed at each of the icons (e.g. Angry Birds, FREE), but CANNOT get anything to even begin to download...!?

Also tried on the PC, and same issue... how DO you download from APPSLIB...?

What am I missing? Must be something simple?

Any help very much appreciated.

Cheers...

MorkenTheMonk
SCOTLAND

mg2018

Nov 7, 2011
There are apps like GETJAR you can load and then get free apps from, You can also get 1MobileMarket and 1MobileGames to get free apps.
but you have to go into your settings and allow (under Application Settings) or app settings, then you will find Unknown Sources, make sure that this is checked. This allows non Market applications., like the ones I listed above.
Also, once you have access to get free apps, make sure to load Super Task Killer and Cache Cleaner (free) which will free up your tablet from all the running applications . This can avoid you having to install more sd cards for memory. And your tablet wont freeze up. good luck mate !

lcjcarr

Dec 26, 2011
hi there im having a similair problem to yours i have bought 2 archos 101 for my kids and i cant download any app i have registerd it and done the paypal thing but still noghting is it cause i have a 4 gb one,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont know,,,,,this is driving me made

jeetee96

Dec 26, 2011
There is another thread on this, I am having simillar problems and it seems many others are too. From what I have seen on here I believe that the Appslib servers cannot cope with the demand at the moment. Be patient and hopefully they will rectify it soon (crosses fingers).

e089100

Dec 27, 2011
ya this is true . bought 2for my kids. they gave it back for me to fix saying they cant get apps. made me look like an idiot. so here i am working this thing all day then hit the forum and realize the kjock to the head i almost gave to the kid at the store was not his fault either. now im really a jerk. thanks apppslib. i look forward to my free unlimited apps when you fix this. lol. good luck fellas

walbanos

Dec 26, 2011
The AppsLib market is down and has been for the holiday. They couldn't handle the load and crashed. Little research into it and you'll find out this happens very often, not just for the holidays. Very frequent and long lasting outtages throughout the year.

And when it is up the selection is just very poor and over-all very poorly supported.
Just use the official Android Market (market.android.com) or if you have a generic tablet like coby or pandigital use Amazon's market (just google amazaon android market)