"Download, please make sure you have free space and retry" Appslib error

CDP

Dec 18, 2011
Hello all. Sorry if this was already asked. I did a search and was not able to find anything. I received a Coby Kyros yesterday and am having from problems with Appslib. Whenever I try to download any apps, I recieve the error ""Download, please make sure you have free space and retry" "Download failed". I reseted the table to factory defaults, created a appslib account, and updated to the new Appslib. The android version is 2.2. SD card space is .96gb, 2.85gn of Nand memorty, and 423mb of available space. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks for your time
CDP

Sorry, forgot the number number. It is a MID1024. Thx

Last edited:

daveleh

Dec 20, 2011
I have an Arnova 7 G2 tablet, well a second one actually, with the same problem :(. I also had it on my previous one which I returned to the dealer this morning after a month of ownership because this error came up and I thought it was the tablet at fault. I have now been given a brand new replacement and the same thing is happening. I have 158Mb internal storage free, 6.82Gb NAND flash free and 1.82Gb of a 2Gb sd card free. I have also sent a message to the appslib people with the same details.

--edit --

I have received an email back from the appslib developers and have quoted their reply below.

Rgds

Dave Le Huray

--quote--

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but due to the extremely large amount of traffic that we have encountered over the last few days our servers are having trouble providing all download requests.

This is not a problem with your tablet. You can try redownloading the application you are after.
We hope to correct the problem soon. In the mean time, to ensure that you encounter no problems, we recommend downloading outside of our peak download time (20.00 to 00.00 GMT).

--unquote --

Last edited: