moustafa

Jun 15, 2011
I did every thing but it sayes that there no imagae when i power on

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
I did every thing but it sayes that there no imagae when i power on

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

Please explain no image? you mean nothing just a blank screen? Tell me the steps you went through in as much detail as you can. What you downloaded what you did with file you downloaded etc.

Veblin

Apr 23, 2011
Use only a micro SD card that is the same size or smaller than your tablets internal sd storage, 2GB or 4GB for updates. Larger cards may not work for flashing updates and may give the error No zImage_update.

Last edited:

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
Use only a micro SD card that is the same size or smaller than your tablets internal sd storage, 2GB or 4GB for updates. Larger cards will not work for flashing updates and will give the error No zImage_update.

I think you are wrong i use a 8gb card on my V1 and a 32gb card on my V2 and both work fine as a mater of fact i have used the 32gb on the V1 as well now if you have a bad card like some i have bought off ebay and are not true 8, 16, 32 gb cards i can understand there would be a problem but as long as the card is good and formatted to fat 32 and set as primary it should work fine no mater the size. I may be wrong but i do not think so

Veblin

Apr 23, 2011
Herkfrog - you may have been able to update using a larger card, but many people get a No zImage_update error when trying to update. moustafa is getting that error and the solution is to use a smaller card to update. It may be that a 4GB card would work for updates in all cases but I do not know that for sure. I do know that if you are getting a No zImage_update error, that you will most likely not get that error if you update using a card that is the same size or smaller than your tablets internal sd storage. 2GB or 4GB.

Last edited:

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
Ok if you say so i will believe you but i have done a lot of reading and have never seen this fix mentioned before but if it works for you and i would guess others then it works.

moustafa

Jun 15, 2011
Thanks alot for help i did it but i can't use the market website it said no device

Herkfrog

May 16, 2011
That's great glad you got it working. It might be nice if you could say how you did it so it might help someone else. Tell us a little more about market problem? You are connected to the internet right?