USB endoscope to work with android 4.4

Brian Sutton

Dec 13, 2014
Hi all Brian (newbie) here, I am trying to get a usb endoscope to work on my Pendo Pad or my Cube u39gt talk been looking for apps but no luck. thanks Brian

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Brian

I'm fairly certain you won't find what you are looking for. Android peripherals for the most part won't work if they don't specifically mention drivers for or support for Android.

Brian Sutton

Dec 13, 2014
Welcome to the forum Brian

I'm fairly certain you won't find what you are looking for. Android peripherals for the most part won't work if they don't specifically mention drivers for or support for Android.
Hi leeshor, could I convert the usb to wifi and then use the wifi on the tablet? thanks Brian

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm not certain how that's supposed to help. It already has WiFi. If there are no drivers for a peripheral or apps to use it it simply won't work.

Brian Sutton

Dec 13, 2014
I'm not certain how that's supposed to help. It already has WiFi. If there are no drivers for a peripheral or apps to use it it simply won't work.
If I were to convert the usb endoscope to wifi, if I could, then the wifi on the tablet would work ??