Custom rom pendo

ag011090ag

Feb 19, 2012
Hi everyone, I am in need of a romdump for the pendopad as i wish to recompile with cyanogen cm5 or cm7 2.2+ i use public computers and cannot install android sdk or adb shell required for dumping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My goal is to implement a 2.2+ or even 2.3.7 cyanogen modifications onto the pendo pad,
The reason it is very hard to root and mod this device is due to the fs it uses on internal storage, most android devices use yaffs fs this is easy to root and gain r/w ability, the pendo pad uses cramfs much harder to root permanantly so one must dump there firmware into a update.img decompile add what they want recompile and use RKBatchUpgrade.exe to flash to device,
So I will start with removing the CPU govern on the rk2818 i wish to extend it to the full 1.2ghz capability.
I will minimise partition use to free up RAM and NAND storage.
Re calibrate Touchscreeen and keys (long press circle button for mute)
Add support for more 3g usb devices
implement ADW and Cyanogen Settings (dev and spare parts+)
remove bloatware
add newest market and optional gapps
add more languages when required.
change boot animation and logo (green android fullscreen and cyanogen bootanimation)
remove unneeded notifications and ringtones that are just taking up space.
add APP2SD native
-----------------------------------------------------------------------For this to be possible I need a romdump from somebody, The completed rom will be available for everyone to use but i cannot step foward without the dump. Thanks

Come Over to DoDo Pendo Pad - Android Forums for support for pendo