USB microSD adapter.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Anyone try one of these out yet? It would be so much easier to duplicate/share apk's from microSD to microSD.

I saw one at Kmart yesterday. It was a threesome deal... 4gig card, Micro to SD adapter and a USB/microSD adapter.

It was similar to this one, but it was like Fred's Brand or something and only like $17-ish....

$41kWhiUb9LL.jpg

john_tartar

May 3, 2011
Yes I have several version of those adapters from ebay. The adapters are generally Free with SD card, or something like $1.

Last edited by Spider; Today at 06:15 AM. Reason: eBay Link Removed

Edited? Really? Were not allowed to included ebay links?
I wasn't pushing anything just a suggestion for a source.
It was for a 8GB SD card with USB and Micro to SD adapter for $12

And the micro SD to USB adapters are avail on ebay in many different colors, from many different suppliers, generally $0.99 free S/H
But if they come from China, it's a 2-3 week wait.

Last edited:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
but? it would be more useful to get a pen drive with 4, 8, or 16 gb and the mini usb cable that comes with the tablet, just plug it in and you are all set

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

lorenii

May 2, 2011
but? it would be more useful to get a pen drive with 4, 8, or 16 gb and the mini usb cable that comes with the tablet, just plug it in and you are all set

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

I have two of the Net7 tablets, I would have to copy everything to the usb stick and then transfer it back to the other tablet. This way, I would just transfer it straight to the microSD card and pop it in the other one and be done with it.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
and I am talking about ONLY this part (it is a USB/microSD adapter)

$Capture.JPG