USB Pen/Thumb drive not working

Jan 15, 2012
I see this forum is Flytouch ll ! When I bought my Superpad it was listed as a Flytouch lll so assume I got one of the knock off`s !!
Anyway....Can the USB ports (I have 2) be used for USB Pen/Thumb drives? If so I can`t get my Pad to notice it in either port... Anyone have any suggestions?
I can hook up my External hard drive with no problem.

Thanks.

rlucrezia

Oct 28, 2012
I had the same problem, my top usb port, (in landscape view) hasn't worked since I bought it used from eBay. For the past week and 1/2 I racked my brain trying to figure it out. I went thru all of the settingsand even thought it might be the OS. I went into the USB OTG control and changed the setting to host instead of device, low and behold the port lit up the colored mouse plugged in for the test. You may want to try the same thing, it worked for me. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy.Hope this helps anyone else out there.
RoseAnne
:eek:

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Check the format of the pen drive... if it is not Fat32/FAT16 it will likely not read it. NTFS is NOT gonna work. :D

shifthappens

Dec 10, 2012
Excellent Roseanne. Finally works for me. Like you said, when you reboot it reverts back to 'Device' so how did you disable permanently? Thanks again.

Last edited: