adding music and movies to tablet

TABMOMMI

Dec 17, 2010
So i see the usb port thing i can hook up to my tablet, but i can not transfer any music from a thumb drive or portable hard drive to the tablet. How do we get movies and music on it if the little ports do not work and we cant hook it up to a computer? If im doing somthing wrong please point me in the right direction.

please and thank you

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Put the movies and songs on your sd card then just put your sd card in the tablet or use awesome drop

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

ImagineThat

Dec 2, 2010
The device itself does not have a ton of memmory, so I'd avoid really loading it up with a ton of stuff. There's a little less than 1 GB available, the rest is taken up by the system. As probbiethe1 suggested, the best way to view media on your tablet is putting it on your SD card. You can also load up a usb flash drive with media, apps, etc. As long as your usb drive is formatted with FAT32 then it's accessible on the tablet and works plugged into the "host" port.

Lastly, you can connect your computer to the tablet via USB to the "OTG" port and access the SD card. That's another way to transfer files from your computer to the tablet (really to the SD card) without having to take the SD card out.

Do you have firmware 2.02?

TABMOMMI

Dec 17, 2010
The device itself does not have a ton of memmory, so I'd avoid really loading it up with a ton of stuff. There's a little less than 1 GB available, the rest is taken up by the system. As probbiethe1 suggested, the best way to view media on your tablet is putting it on your SD card. You can also load up a usb flash drive with media, apps, etc. As long as your usb drive is formatted with FAT32 then it's accessible on the tablet and works plugged into the "host" port.

Lastly, you can connect your computer to the tablet via USB to the "OTG" port and access the SD card. That's another way to transfer files from your computer to the tablet (really to the SD card) without having to take the SD card out.

Do you have firmware 2.02?

humm ok ill try that wheni get home. right now i dont know what firmware i have on this tablet ill have to look. is it in an update that i need to do as of now?

Foreverhost: what is a mirrored apk. and what will it do for me when i install it?