Usefull Apk's

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
I just found some really nice apk's that i would like to share; yes, some of you can have it already, other like me not; but they are usefull at least for me, lets begin:

-Kayten Mail v1.132(better than maildroyd, k-9, and it looks like the galaxy tab emaik apk; maybe they take it from here to the galaxy tab, who knows, its up to date
Kaiten Mail v1.132 Apk Android

-SPB Shell 3D v1.2.1, a better launcher and it works over my sytabex7
SPB Shell 3D v1.2.1 (Android Market Version) (PAID) Android

-Vevo v1.08 The #1 online destination for music videos is now on your Android device. VEVO’s free high-quality music & entertainment programming experience is now available within a gorgeous new Android App.
VEVO v1.08 Apk Android

-Titanium BackPro v4.0.2 no need to mention about what is it
Titanium Backup PRO v4.0.2

-SlideIt Keyboard v4.01 the best keyboard that i installed on the tablet, its up to date too;
SlideIT Keyboard v4.0.1 Apk Android

i'll keep updating ....

enjoy

jv90

those are full apks, btw

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
No, sorry its not working, im deleting that link and i would look for a working apk for that too.....everything else its working.

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
What about these program? to manage an android tablet or phone?

-http://www.wondershare.com/android-manager/

it sure looks interesting according there web page info

These one looks good too:

-http://www.wondershare.com/mobile/android-apps/profiles-master.html

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
updating

Thanks for techvendetta when he told us that he was using a very particular apk that allow us to kill services that starts on out tabs, a task manager, task killer and so on, so here it is:

Android optimizer aka(toolbox)

http://www.kfkx.net/AndroidOptimizer/AndroidOptimizer.html

well the link goes to the Chinese producer of the apk, however just press the "v2.0.9" link and you are downloading the file; the apk its in plain English, I managed to deny some services to stop running from the background, and some apks that initialize too and this led me to a better and faster tab as well,

enjoy

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
I encourage to everyone if you have a good apk that could make our tablets to run smoother, faster, and so on to post the names, links of those apk's; and why not some other apk that would gain us more productive as well

MuffinTopped

Aug 18, 2011
have you gotten app2sd working on you EX7?

I have 3 of the tablets, 2 7" and one 10". I could not get the app2sd working on any of the 3, no matter what I did.

Tonight, I found the answer. I had tried the app, Link2sd before, without progress, but tonight, I formatted and repartitioned my SD card and it will now link apps to the SD card through use of Link2SD.

Partitions of a 2 gig card were as follows:
512mb fat32 (or whatever size fat32 you want) (set to Primary)
The rest was partitioned to EXT3, which the system doesn't recognize, but Link2sd does. (Set to Primary as well).

Partition appropriately, then use Link2SD to link the apps to the SD card (Making sure USBDebug is checked and the system's already rooted, first) and then I rebooted and it works perfectly.

I had another issue, which pertained to this. There is no USB Debug feature that I could find, on either version of the tablet. So, I went to Android Market and downloaded a program called USBDebug, isntalled it and then used it to debug the USB, prior to rooting.

Once that was done, to root, I used Gingerbreak and after the reboot, Link2SD.

I'm satisfied. It works fine.

I really hope this helped you out. To partition, I downloaded MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition offline. Works great.

To partition: (I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DAMAGE ANYTHING, brick your tablet or cause damage. This is just what I chose to do to my tablet. Use this at your own discression. This is an assumed risk if you choose to do this. :))
Insert the microSD into a cardreader and let the computer find it.
Open MiniTool Partition Wizard and you will see the microSD listed as a drive letter, such as F, G, H, I, J, etc.
Click on the drive, and then click Delete at the top menu and delete the partitions.
Click on the drive letter you want and click Create on the top menu.
Choose appropriately:
"Create as: Primary", "File System: FAT32", and at the bottom, "Partition Size: 512" and click OK.

You should now see two entries under that drive letter. One should read FAT32, and the other Unallocated.

Click on the Unallocated space under the same drive letter your microSD card resides on.
Click Create at the top menu.
Again, choose Primary, but under File System, choose EXT3 and then click OK and allow that to use all the rest of the space. This amount of space is where your apps will reside. I left mine larger than the storage for photos, etc.

Place that card in the machine, boot. Root, Use USBDebug app, and then use Link2SD to make the linking become available.

I do hope this helps you out. It was so frustrating not understanding why my 3 tablets refused to do app2sd, but this seems to have fixed this issue, at least til someone takes the time to develop a new ROM for us.

Last edited:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
Interesting, ill look to do the same when I get home, thanks for your tip regarding moving apps to the as card

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
Update...

Found another apk that it would be usefull, this is the tv chaner, thats right not channel, "TV channer", its an apk like spb TV, so you can watch internet TV on or sylvania tablets, works very well; its on the market and its free too; check it out....

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Don't know much about apks yet. My Sony S Tablet is due to arrive tomorrow. :)