Using a tablet as your primary computer?

BillyTech95

Feb 6, 2014
Hey

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7(Android) and i mainly use it for surfing the web, Watching videos, Looking up the latest news, games and writing scripts for my Youtube videos(with bluetooth keyboard) and checking the weather.

On my Windows 8 tablet Acer Iconia W700(I5 core) i mainly use it for video editing(as my laptop is very slow/buggy on tasks like this) and make my Youtube videos with a mouse and keyword and surfing the web and watch videos.

I use them equally nearly every day as my main computer and i only use my gaming laptop for hardcore gaming(FIFA) sometimes and have it as a backup and i don't use it as much anymore.

I am looking to replace my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.7 with the new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 in the next few weeks.

My tablets are my primary computer and they are great i am a big fan of tablets.

I only bring my Acer Iconia W700 and Galaxy Tab 2 7 on holidays with me and leave my laptop at home and in general i think tablets are like mini portable laptops regardless whether it is is a Android/IPad or Windows 8 tablet because they have the functional of a laptop and the potablity of a smartphone so they are in between the 2.

Most people have replaced there laptop/desktops with tablets for work/college(productive) or just for media consumption or both.everything a laptop can do a tablet can do.

I am wondering have anyone using there tablet as a primary computer? if not then do you think you will replace your laptop with a tablet in the future? or why haven't you replaced your laptop with a tablet?

Last edited: