Virus? How do I tell?

Lillyth

Dec 18, 2011
How do I tell if it takes a lot of memory or slows down the system? I just uninstalled a bunch of things and I am wondering now if moving some of the things I rarely use onto my SD card would make a difference at all? Also, I just figured out how to see what is using how many MB's, but there are a few games and such that, according to my phone, are currently running, but I don't have them on. What do I do about that? Is there anything I can do? I don't want to click any buttons unless I know what they actually do.

Thanks again for all your help.

I had to turn the Bluetooth on and off to get it to connect earlier today, but we'll see what happens after I've uninstalled the stuff from tonight.

Lillyth

Dec 18, 2011
It's pretty basic. Bluetooth on and Bluetooth off. Plus the option to search for devices. IDK where else to look. Any ideas? It did happen again today. It will pair for a while - even for a number of different calls, but if I don't use the phone with the headset for a while, then, when the next call comes in or is made, I have to turn the Bluetooth off and then back on, otherwise it won't connect to the phone.

Lillyth

Dec 18, 2011
Now it it doing the the same thing with our wireless connection. It will just randomly shut off in the middle of what I am doing, even though I haven't moved an inch. It will not reconnect until I shut off the wi-fi on my phone and turn it back on again.

Is this sounding like a problem with the phone that would mean it needs to be taken back to the store?

Lillyth

Dec 18, 2011
Apparently, this is a known problem with my phone model and they are trying to work out the bugs. They are giving me a new phone though, since the problem has now progressed to random shut off and not being able to turn it back on at all unless I pop the battery completely out and then back in.

Thanks!